DDM Demon Dean X Reader 3.1

You were eating dinner when your uncle Sam phoned you.

"Hey Y/N, I'm nearly at the bunker, I can't explain why right now, but I need you to-"
You could hear a low chuckle from Sam's end of the line.

"That my daughter you talking to Sammy?" You inhaled sharply as you heard your father's voice. "Tell her I say...hi."

"You found him." You whispered, tears welling up in your eyes.

"Uh, yeah. I need you to go to your room, and don't come out under any circumstances... unless you really need to. Please." Confused and slightly taken aback, you agreed and went straight to your bedroom.

Ever since Dean had ran off, after you all thought he was dead, Sam had sworn to you that he would get him back. Even though Sammy had been of great support and comfort to you, he had been very secretive about tracking down Dad, so you knew very little about the whole operation. But you knew better than to enquire, so you had kept your mouth shut.

A few minutes later, you heard Dean's voice echo through the corridor outside. It sounded like he was distressed, grunting and growling at Sam. You quickly sussed out that Sam must have been holding Dad against his will, and you instinctively opened your door, only by a tiny bit, creating a crack for you to peek through.

You'd guessed right, your uncle was gripping your father's shoulders, using all of his strength to shove him into...into the panic room...

Why is he putting Dad in the panic room?

Although you knew that there would certainly be consequences, disobeying your uncle's orders, you impulsively crept down the corridor and put your ear to the door, listening in.

"Sam, I know you think you're gonna try and fix me, but did it ever occur to you that I don't wanna be fixed?" You winced at your father's voice. You missed him unbearably.
"Just let me go live my life, I won't bother you. What do you care?"

"What do I care?" Sam scoffed, then started chanting in latin.

"You think I'm just gonna sit here like Crowley, getting all weepy while you shoot me up? Well screw that, I don't want this."

"Yeah, I pretty much figured that out."

"You don't even know if this is gonna work, do you? You know, I got a hell of a lot more running through me than just demon juice."

Demon juice. What the hell?

"Mark of Cain, got it." Sam replied.

"That's right."

Dad was a demon.

"Buckle up."

Sam was trying to cure him.

"Sammy...you know I hate shots."

"I hate demons

"I hate demons." You heard a sizzling sound and a snarl coming from Dean.

"Y/N. I know you're listening." Your heart skipped a beat as Dad said your name. The sound of footsteps suddenly approached the door and you stumbled backwards, away from a very angry Sam.

"I told you to stay in your room!With all that we deal with every day, I would have thought you'd know to trust my instructions Y/N!" He yelled

"Why didn't you didn't tell me that my Dad is a freaking Demon, Sam?!" Sam pursed his lips.

"I didn't want to upset you any more." You glared at your uncle, and pushed past him into the room, coming face to face with your father.

"Y/N." Dean smirked, and his eyes flashed black.

"Daddy's home."

______________________A/N: Tysm for 100 reads! Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy/want me to continue with more! xxx

A/N: Tysm for 100 reads! Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy/want me to continue with more! xxx