Its Just The Beginning...

The previous night I vaguely remember drinking a little too much in the corner of my room.
I woke up this morning with a huge headache.. This happens often.
I almost forgot that I had to go to school today. I dragged my tired body to the bathroom and took a look at myself before I went and took a shower. I was hideous.

It wasn't only me that thought that.. Almost everyone at school thought the exact same thing.

After I was finished showering, I put on a pair of jeans and a purple V-neck shirt. I brushed my hair and put it up into a messy bun.

Usually my mom drives me to school but today I wasn't in the mood. I left my mom and dad to sleep and grabbed an apple and headed out the door.

It took me 15 minutes to get to school, it wasn't that bad. Considering I was taking my time to get there, I had left fairly early today. Wasn't in the mood to stay at home for so long.

I got to the school gates and realized a new guy sitting on the stairs.
I walked cautiously up the stairs as not to knock over the books he had neatly stacked there.

He was cute. He had that bad boy look, black roughed up hair,masculine and a good dresser.
"Excuse me". I turned around and realized he was talking to me.
"Hi, my names Justin. I was hoping you could please show me to the Chemistry classroom. I'm new here." He looked up at me with a smirk.

"Thats the class I'm going to now." I replied."Oh and the names Christal."
He gathered up his things and stuffed them vigorously into his bag.
He walked side by side with me until we got to the classroom.

******

Sorry that its so short.. Chapter 2 is coming VERY soon