Homework and Giggles

"Remember when you were walking up the stairs , when it was my first day at this school? And you asked me why I picked you, and I said you were different? You're a good kind of different. And I like it, and you a lot. That girl I was talking to... I can't believe I'm telling you this, because this is seriously embarrassing.. I was asking her what the perfect date would be to take a girl out on.." He said and covered his face with his hands, ashamed.

I couldn't believe it, Justin just told me he likes me and I don't have anything to say... I'm such an idiot.

"Uhhhh .... Would you think I was an idiot if I told you I don't know what to say?", I said as I smiled at him.

"No, as long as you kiss me.", he said as he kissed me again, his warm hand against my cheek.

_____________________

We walked to my house and I invited him in for lunch. He gladly accepted and then asked my parents if he could stay for the night.

I was surprised as to how much my parents liked Justin. They wouldn't stop talking to him.

Eventually we both went up to my room and started our homework.
"Need a tutor?", Justin asked as he looked up at me and smirked

"Its you I should be asking.", I smiled back at Justin as I said this.

Next thing I know my bedroom door is closed and our school books are on the floor.
Justin is kissing me wildly, I let him.
I move my hands under his shirt and feel his toned, muscular stomach under my fingers.
Suddenly Justin is lying next to me laughing.

"What's so funny Mister?" I say laughing at him?

"How the hell did I end up with such an amazing girl like you? Not that your mine just yet, I'm gonna have to win you over soon before some other lucky guy gets you", he said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I was wondering the same thing about you... Your just too god damn sexy..." I smile at him.

_____________________

I realise I've fallen asleep and Justin is next to me, I smile in my sleepy haze and turn around and look at Justin. Moving accidentally woke him up. "Hi there beautiful," he says half asleep, "I smell dinner".
I laugh at his idiocy.

He's such an idiot when he's half asleep.. I love it

I went downstairs and dragged Justin with me, the smell coming from the kitchen was heavenly.
It was lasagne, my favorite dish. My mouth was literally watering watching her prepare it.
"Justin!Christal! Please set the table!", called my mom through to the lounge where Justin and I were curled up on the couch watching TV.

I got up and got all the place mats out of the drawer, Justin was just behind me, following my every move.
"I honestly dont know where anything is..." Justin said as he scratched his head and looked around and when he found the plates and cutlery he got excited and fetched them, and put them neatly onto the place mats.

"You're such an idiot." I say as I look at him and laugh at how excited he got when he found the plates and the cutlery.

He just stood there and smiled at me, as if what I just said to him was the greatest thing anyone has ever said to him.

Sometimes I will never understand boys...

"And that smile Justin?", I said as I laughed.

"You're so damn gorgeous.", he said as he looked me up and down and stepped closer.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He buried his nose in my hair and breathed deeply. "Your hair smells like strawberries,", he giggled as he said this, "it smells good." He breathed in deeply again and headed for the dinner table, because that was the smell of the food.

The whole family, including Justin sat quietly around the table eating dinner.
Which is amaaazing by the way

"So Justin, what do you think of my moms lasagne?", I said as I smiled and looked at him.

"Frikkin amazing.", he said and gave me a big smile.

After supper Justin helped me clean up and put the dishes into the dishwasher.

Justin turned to go upstairs but before he did he said, "You coming gorgeous?"

"Go on, I'll be there soon," I said to him with a wink.

I was making us each a cup of coffee.

I got into my room and I realized he was looking at something, I think it was a paper in his hands. As I got closer I realized what he was looking at.. I almost dropped the coffee as I lunged at him to grab the photo out of his hands. He swiftly hid the photo behind his back before I could reach it.

"You were cute when you were little. What happened?" said Justin and he began laughing and pouting at me.

"You're an asshole Justin," I said laughing too.

"I love your ass," he said back with a smirk and attempting to grab my ass. I grabbed his hand and got up off the bed.

"Aaaww, where you going?" Justin asked acting as if he was going to cry.