Chapter 1

~~London's POV~~ (Lun-dun Fox-lee)
"Cause I'm just a tee-nage dirtbag baby. Listen to Ir-on maiden baby..."

Groaning in annoyance, me and my twin Paris grabbed out alarm clocks and smashed them against our personal dressers. Sitting up, we yawned in sync again and jumped out of bed.

I walked over to the mirror grumbling about school needing to start later and grabbed a hairbrush from the tabletop before brushing all the knots from my hair. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes before putting on smoky eye make up to make my boring brown eyes pop. Nah, just kidding, I have beautiful eyes.

After placing on the last of my makeup, I winked and gave a thumbs up.

"Thanks Paris," I said to the girl in front of me.

"Glad to help London." My twin responded, shaking my hand before we both turned to our closet.

Turning away from each other simultaneously, we changed before turning back to the other laughing at the others outfit.

I wore a short sleeved, white shirt that was tucked into a black skater skirt. I wore blue braces and a pair of red flats with white socks to top it off. My sister wore a long sleeved, white shirt that was tucked in to a pair of black trousers. She wore a red bow tie and a pair of blue shoes to top her outfit off.

Taking out a red lipstick each, we painted the others lips before placing it back and walking out of our connected room. You see, me and Paris actually had separate rooms, but when we were younger, she used to get bad dreams and come to my room anyway.

So we did the obvious thing. Knocked down the wall separating our rooms and made a massive room of our own. Of course, Alpha Stiles didn't mind since he knew no one could stop us.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, rolling our eyes and smirking at the wolf whistles, before we settled down with a sausage sandwich each. Checking my phone, I got a notification from iMessage and clicked on the tab to open up the app.

Boyfriend: Sorry I haven't responded, I lost my Nan last night....

I scrunched up my eyes in confusion before replying to him.

Me: That's okay, I hope you found her

I smiled at my response before a banging noise interrupted my self congratulations. I turned to my right to see Paris' head on the table and a groan escaping her mouth.

"Why is your head on the table?" I asked, confused as to why she would do this.

She turned to me and gave me a look before I realised what she was playing at. "Oh.... OH! Oh my god! That's horrible.... Well that's another boyfriend gone."

My sister shook her head at my antics before we both continued to eat our breakfast. In case you are confused, I just had what I call a "Blonde Moment". Even though I'm not blonde. So that's stupid. Anywhore!

After we'd finished, we put our plates in the sink and went back upstairs to brush our teeth and use mouthwash. After we'd done our business, we grabbed our school bag, money, purse, gum and keys before shouting a goodbye and walking out the door.

Giving each other a smile, we hopped onto our separate Dodge Charger 1970 rt 's and rode to school. Exiting the car was when eyes fell on me from all around the car pack, some with envy and some with lust.