The Three Girls

Chapter 1

Alex was a teenager she's 17 years old when she was a little kid she always believed in magic and witches , but she stopped believing after her dad died at age 6 , Her Mom and Dad Died in a car accident as They were coming back to home, her grandma was the only family left for her , Alex grew up and became a teenager like any teenagers you know hanging out till midnight , parties all the time , Boyfriend stuff etc.  , Days were running so fast and it was the day that Alex will turn 18 years old , It was 6th of January , She wake up that morning and she was very excited about her birthday , ''Good Morning grands'' Said Alex '' Hey Hun , wait you forget to eat your breakfast '' Said Her Grands , '' Sorry I'm Late For School Bye '' Said Alex , ''Hey Claire '' Said Alex ''Hey , Bestest friend ever  Happy Birthday , I May Come After school to your home before your birthday to help you !'' Said Claire '' Ok Thank's That Will be Help-full ! '' Said Alex '' So where's Kendra ?'' Said Alex '' I Think She's in the science lap , like usu all doing failed experiments '' Said Claire '' Hahaha , I wish i understand something from what she's doing '' Said Alex ''Me too lol '' Said Claire ''Oh The bell is ringing i have to go now Bye !'' Said Alex '' yeah , i have to go too bye '' Said Claire , Alex and Claire and Kendra are three high school girls best friends scince they're little kids , well Claire is the kind of girl who likes shopping , going to mall , doing fun things going to the beach at the sunset but she's not one of the barbie girls , Yeah She's not plastic , that what Alex and kendra like about her , Yeah And Kendra she's like a crazy girl who like science stuff but she's fun , These three girls are not really popular nor Failer After along day of high-school it's time to make a party ,  But This Party Wasn't Just about Alex turning 18 years old it was about discovering a whole new world .