Crazy in Love

Ghina_Ro annyeong! So here's the scenario :)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Suga looked at you from distance. Yep, he had a crush on you, actually he has a BIG crush on you.

You were both in 4th year high school now and he had something in you since 2nd yr. He hope that he can court you as much as he wants but he was so coward to do it.

As for you, Suga is your first crush too. Only your bestfriend Jaerin knows that. When no ones around, she calls you 'Yoongi' , Suga's real name. She tease you a lot. A LOT. And last thing, Her brother is Jung hoseok, but they call him J-hope/Hobbie, He is one of Suga's best friends.

**Suga's Point of view:

I looked at Ghina's seat, she's still not here ey. "Suga hyung!" J-hope says as he enters the room. "Why are you here hobbie-ya? Your class is in the next room" I lazily answered as he sat at the table with us cuz'we are trouble makers and i don't give a sht.

"Since we were just half day today, Let's go lunch with Ghina later? You like it or nah?" He excitedly asks. "Ahmm Jinja?" I asks back, My shyness were appearing again. he nods. "I can ask my sister you know! Hurry and decide while jaera still alone!" J-Hope shakes me. "a-ay okay okay! Sht" I covered my face taking 'Oohs' from V. "I can finally go on a date with jaera~" Taehyung Muttered making j-hope playfully punched him in his arm. "It is a LUNCH not a DATE!" Hoseok says as taehyung pouts. "well i'll go ask my sister now" He walks towards her sister.

**Ghina/Your Point of view

"Hey ghina, would you mind if Hobbie oppa and his friend eat with us this lunch? He said he wants to" Jaerin said while her eyes pleasing as i entered the room and following me in my seat . You secretly stares at Suga who were at the corner of the classroom with his friends and dang! He caught you staring at him, accidentaly having an eye contact with him.

Your eyes grow big and immediately looking away when realizing you caught by him. "Yah! I was talking to you! You know if you want to stare stare stare at him for an hour just go with me and my oppa's lunch" She whispered at you.

"Yah are you insane? What if he caught me again? Then he'll say 'oh ghina is looking at me, oh she had a crush on me' and it will spread all around the campus! Then his fans will attack m--" You were complaining as she flicked you in your forehead. "You were saying?" She faked smiled and you as if she were mad.

"Ouch no, it hurts" You massaged your forehead. "You know you're so negative, just go with the flow and don't be obvious" She says. "Okay okay fine, geez, if i am right--you take the responsibility on me!" You whined and she just playfully rolls her eyes.

**Lunch

"Okay you may take your lunch, Class dismissed" Ms. Park says as the students cheered. Breaktime is their Happiness :'>> .

You were fixing your things while Suga-Taehyung-Namjoon/RM and Jin is walking towards you both (A/N: Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin were not in the same room). "Oh let's go" Jaerin says as she grabs your arms when you were done. Ready to go to the four.

**At the restaurant

-Sitting arrangement
Jk -SG- V- RM- JH
================
JM-You -JR- JN

"Uhm so Okay, what do you want guys?" Hoseok starts when the atmosphere is so silent.

Jungkook: 'Chicken'
Taehyung: 'nado chicken!'
Suga: 'Bulgogi'
Namjoon: 'Kimchi chigae'
Jaera: 'seafood stew'
You: 'same as jaera'
Jimin: 'Just chicken' (Third wheel of Vkook ey)
Jin: 'anything'
J-hope: 'okay, waiter please'

While waiting your orders, you were bored and taking your phone out.

**Suga's Point of view
I saw Ghina takes her phone out. Should i make a move now? I grabbed my phone too and texts Jaera.

//: Jaera-ya, can you send me ghina's number? Don't tell to anyone please

I texted. Then i heard her phone's notif sounf and she grabbed it. Thankfully ghina is too focused on her game. I took a glance at her and she looked at me smirking then started to type something and sending it to me.

Hobbiedongs jae//: Ohh i knew it! Okay here {Your number#} good luck!

I looked at her ones again and mouthed thank you.

**Ghina/Your Point of view:

You were playing something then a messege suddenly came in from an anonymous number. You looked at suga and he was seriously on his phone. You think playing something too? So you thought it was not him. Why would be right?

Anonymous//: Hey ghina :)
You//: uhm who are you?
Anonymous//: You shouldn't answer someone like that :(
You//: I'm sorry, but really who are you?
Anonymous//: You will found out when you go to the park near the school later 6:30pm
You//: And why would i go? Are you crazy? I didn't even know you
Anonymous//: crazy for you :) don't worry i'm not a stranger because you know me :) So here i'll give a clue, you were in the same class with me. Please go, i want to tell you something. Remember i'll wear red jacket

You were about to reply back but the food arrives so you didn't bother. You just decided to go because you just wanted to know him. You looked at suga who were eating his food happily. 'aish i can't stop looking at him!' You thought.

**Fast forward at 6:00pm

"Eottoke! What will i wear? Aish it's not that i'm going on a date right!? Why do i fell like it!!??" You whined as you were choosing clothes on your closet.

"hmm i think... just... this will do" You picked black t-shirt and a black jeans and black high cut shoes. I Lovee blaackk :'>> It was simple but cute. You tied your hair in a ponytail and left your bangs on your forehead.

**Suga's Point of view:

So here i am at the park, waiting her here. I looked at my watch 6:35. "hmm.. I should wait more" I whispered to my self. "Oh are you the.. One?" Someone talked at my back. The voice seems familiar to me. Very familiar. Ghina :)

**Ghina/Your Point of view:

You looked around the park and saw a guy who were wearing red jacket is standing there. You can't see him because you were facing his back so you decided to talk to him.

While walking towards him, you felt your heart were going to explode because it was thumping fast. "Oh are you the.. One?" You nervously said to him. Then he didn't respond nor looked at you. He just stayed there in silence. "uhmm you know you can--" You cutted your own words when he turns around and looked at you.

"s-suga oppa.." You whispered but heard by him. He nods and smiled at you. "You are.. Really crazy.." You shyly said while looking down. But he touched your cheeks and said.

"yeah, crazy for you for the past two years, because i like.. No, i think i love you.." Then he took out a bouquet of flowers.

"Please accept me.. Ghina"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐