Prologue

Copyright © 2015 by Xanlee

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author. For permission requests, write to the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended.

************************

I am Alwyn Bacal, son of the Philippine President one of Asia's developed country. But I am also Alwyn, a kick ass, stubbornly rough-mannered teenage boy who dropped out of school for the fifth time and was now transferring to the lowest ranking high school in the whole of Philippines, the Woosan Academy. Surprised? Who cares? Many people consider me as a big walking idiosyncrasy. Tell you what, uh, like I give a damn about that?!

I am Alwyn Bacal and although I have weaknesses and flaws, believe me, it all be too late when you see them, because by that time, it's either I am through thrashing you or you are already half-dead.