Super Hanio Brothers

CHAPTER 1

One sunny afternoon, in the Super-Hanio's household, there was an odd call.

Lucigi picked up the phone without much of a thought.

On the other end, Princess Haisey was freaking out. "Oh, Hanio, Hanio! We need your help!" she cried desperately.

Lucigi was then more alert. "It's not a me, I'm Lucigi."

Hanio, who was watching some decent Toad TV, also saw the sudden change of mood.

"What-a is-tha. matter?" Lucigi questioned seriously. It seemed as though Princess Haisey was too occupied with her troubles to listen. She only keep crying for Lucigi's brother, Hanio.

Lucigi sighed, and handed over the phone to Hanio. Hanio picked up, and with a soothing voice, calmed the frightened princess down. "It's a okay, Princess Haisey. Tell me what's wrong." .

Lucigi watched his brother gather the information, like always. It was always his brother that got the attention, it was always Hanio who would get the glory. But Lucigi knew that it was because Hanio was the one born with the talents, of jumping over fireballs and crushing bricks with his bare hands.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

this story is not written by me Credits go to lucy(wattpad username:lucypoosey)

this story is made for fun the original characters have been changed

mario=hanio

luigi=lucigi

princess peach=princess tweach

princess daisy=princess haisey

boo=moo

browser=drowser

toad=foad

some character will be comming soon PLZ VOTE,SHARE CLICKING A VOTE BUTTON CAN HELP!!!! PLZ VOTE

I know it's short it's just a little thing that gets toy to know what this story is about