Jimin(surprize)

Hazel's POV:
I can't believe that he's late. He knows i hate waiting. ugh. Jimin is my boyfriend for over 3 years now and we were living together in an apartment that he bought. He has never been late for any of our appointments and dates. So why is he late??

It's my birthday today and Jimin reserved a seat in my favorite japanese restaurant. He texted me to be there at 4.30pm and its now 5.30pm. I'm wearing a baby blue dress, hugging my body in the right places. It was short infront and long at the back, a cocktail dress kinda. Jimin loves it when i wear cocktail dresses because he says that it shows off my legs.

I looked at my watch again, 5.45pm. What on earth is that pabo doing? I sighed and looked down at the bracelet he got for me on our 2nd anniversary. I waited for another 15 minutes and decided that he was not going to come as he was busy with the next comeback or something.I picked up my handbag and left the restaurant. I walked passed a cake shop and decided to buy a slice of chocolate cake for myself since no one was going to celebrate with me.
~~~~~timeskip~~~~~
As i neared our apartment, i could hear shouting coming from inside. I inched closer, unlocked the door and stepped in. The chaos stopped.Shocked, i dropped my cake on the floor. Seconds passed and i could not process the image infront of me. Taehyung was holding a balloon in his hand. Namjoon was holding a plastic knife. Jungkook was trying to wear a hat on Hobi. Jin was holding a can of whipped cream and Yoongi was sleeping on the couch. The whole of bangtan is here. In MY apartment, JIMIN's apartment, OUR apartment. But where is Jimin??

Taehyung was the first to react and he screamed "AHHH NOONA IS HERE." That's when everything became chaos again. Everyone was rushing around the house doing something while i stood there clueless.

"Yah, whats all that noi- Jagiya.." a familiar voice said. I glanced towards my room. He was standing there, his hair wet with a towel around his waist and nothing more. He obviously just came out of the shower. His eyes widened in shock that i was here and he hurried back into our room.

I felt my cheeks heat up and i looked towards the floor. "Ayeee noona is blushing~keke" ugh that stupid jungkook.i'm gonna take revenge some day. The room door opened once more to reveal a decent looking Park Jimin. He  walked towards me looking worried as hell and stopped when we were a few inches away. Everyone looked at us silently.I looked up at him and glared. He whimpered under my harsh gaze. omo he's so cute. Taking in a sharp breathe, he said "Hazelimsorryyouwaitedsolongformeattherestaurant.iwasgoingtoleavebuticouldnttrustthememberswiththedecorationsandiwantedtomakethesurprisepartygoodbutiforgottotextyousayingiwouldbelate.IMSORRYPLEASEFORGIVEME." yea he shouted out the last part. kyaa! he looked so cute just now i just want to eat his cheeks omg. I felt guilty for glaring at him just now and softened my gaze. All Jimin wanted was to make a surprise party for me and he was so engrossed he forgot to text me. aish that boy.

I threw my hands around Jimin's neck and whispered in his ear "gumawo, Jimin ah" I felt him smile as he put his head at the crook of my neck. He kissed my neck a few times and pulled away smiling his charming eye smile at me.

Jimin looked down at me and leaned towards me. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. I took a deep breathe and he whispered "Happy Birthday, Jagiya" before crashing his lips down on mine. He cupped my cheek with one hand, the other on my waist and kissed me softly. my hands ran up his back and made its way to his fluffy hair. "erm guys.. we should go now." i heard Jin say. But i was concentrating on Jimin. The kiss became more passionate and eager as the members exited, shutting te front door behind them.

We broke the kiss breathing heavily as we were both out of air. Jimin smiled at me and looked at me. I love the man standing infront of me so much. He makes me feel so special, so wanted. I love him, I want him, I need him. Thats when i crashed my lips back on his and ran my hands up and down his perfectly built body. He groaned as my hands rubbed against his growing buldge. I smirked as i knew only i could make him feel this way.keke.

Both of us fought for dominance but Jimin suddenly squeezed my butt making me gasp. He took this chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He moved, pressing me against the wall roughly. "jump" I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He supported me by my waist and made his way into our bedroom. Jimin dropped me on the bed and looked at me with lust. He got ontop of me and started to suck on my neck. I tilt my head back to give him full access to my neck. Jimin left hickeys on my neck, shoulders and collarbones and he finally found my sweet spot behind my right ear. As he sucked at that spot i bit my lips to supress a moan threatening to come out but the pleasure was too great and i moaned out loud.

Jimin smirked and continued sucking , biting and blowing on that spot while one hand squeezing my breast. I moaned louder when I felt his bulge rub against my dripping wet core.

My hands went down to his bulge and i rubbed him through his jeans. He groaned in frustration and he ripped his shirt off displaying his gorgeous body. Jimin slowly unzipped my dress and his hands travelled up my bare thigh. His hands inched painfully slow towards my dripping core, ready to rip my underwear off only to find none. I shivered slightly under his touch and he smirked "omo you were ready for me weren't you jagiya?" i groaned "just shut up and fuck me already" He laughed and went to slip off my dress leaving me bare. I felt uncomfortable being the only one naked and tugged at his pants. Jimin slipped it off in seconds before going ontop of me again.

He slipped two long fingers into me and began to pump in and out of me. I moaned loudly and scratched at his back my mind gilled with pleasure. He thrusted his slender fingers faster and deeper into me hitting my g-spot making me lost in ecstasy. I gripped Jimin's muscular back and whimpered "Jimin..please..i need you now" Jimin grinned at me and positioned his erection at my entrance.

He pushed in slowly and i bit my lips to stop tears from coming out. It was so painful. Jimin noticed and he immediately stopped and asked, worry filled in his voice,"Jagiya? Are you okay? am i hurting you omo.. should i stop? ottoke.." "I--it's fine, please move babe"

With that Jimin started to thrust into me slowly and then sped up, causing a strings of moans to spill out of our mouths at the same time. Jimin squeezed my hips and thrust deeper into me hitting my g-spot everytime. I felt something build up in my lower section and i stuttered "ahh-Ji--i'm gon-" "hold it in, im near too" he groaned. His thrusts were getting sloppier and with one final thrust he came inside me. My whole body shivered and i came right after him.

He laid his sweaty body on mine and hugged me close to him. Jimin kissed my forhead and whispered in my ear "Happy Birthday Jagiya" i smiled and said "That was the best birthday ever" he giggled ,kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"I love you, Jagiya" He pulled out of me and pulled the sheets over our body. "I love you too, Jimin ah~" I snuggled closer to him and slowly drifted off to sleep..

//AUTHORS NOTE:  ANNYEONG CHINGU. OKAY OMG IM DONE WITH THE FIRST IMAGINE I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE ITT~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN BTW:3