chapter one

Julie POV
Okay. Come on Julie you got this! It's only a high school party. Yeah, so what you're wearing sweatpants and your hair looks like a rats ass, but it's going to be okay. Remember the only reason you're here is to see if your boyfriend is cheating on you.
I wipe imaginary dust off of my old Soccer Tournament shirt and walk inside. Immediately all eyes are on me, but after hearing the whispers, they're not gossiping about my choice of clothing.
The person who sent me the picture said they were in the kitchen so that was my first place I checked. I rip apart all the couples making out checking each of their faces. Hopefully, the text was wrong.
I make my way to the living room and that's where I spot a familiar sweatshirt. Oh that little bastard.
Now you might be wondering. ' How do you know that's not someone else Julie?'
Nobody fucking else wrote " Property of Julie's Nuts" on the back of his sweatshirt. I make my way and all eyes are pointed. I hear a few girls whispering there comments expressing their pity for me.
I rip the blonde haired boy from the red headed girl. Fuck. The fucking text was right.
"What the fu--. Holy shit Julie it's not what it looks like, I swear!"

I laughed. "So you're trying to tell me, it doesn't look like you're making out with Stacy from biology? Because it fucking looks like you are."

  His face turned red. "You shut the fuck up! The only reason you fucking joined the boys soccer team is because you're a whore and you want to fuck all the guys!" He retorts.

  The whole room turned quiet.

"You're a fucking dick. I joined the guys soccer team because I can fucking kick some soccer ass and the only reason they didn't let you on was because you're failing all your classes because you're a fucking dumbshit and you're probably not even going to college. "

  My voice was shaky and I was angry like shit. Apparently, so was he.
   "You little fucker."

   I laughed hoping I sounded like an evil villain. I turned around and grabbed a random beer bottle from a random person and swung it at his head.

   Gasps echoed throughout the room. He touched where I hit the bottle and muttered a series of curses under his breath.

"You are one fucking bitch!"
   I laughed again because I hopefully sound like an evil bitch.

"I know I'm a bitch and let me tell you one thing, being a bitch feels hella fine."

  I turned around trying to grasp the concept that he cheated on me.
  "Hey, one more thing, Stacy stop stuffing your cheap ass bras. It's way too obvious. And I fucking walked the shit away from that hellhole.

A/N: Hi!!! I hopped you liked that lol I suck at writing tbh
but yeah, merry late christmas and wow it's almost 2016 :o