How it started

Pic. Of Roslin

I woke up hearing footsteps walking coming from my mother's room. I didn't know who was in there because I could her mother in the shower. So being the stupid girl I am I got out of my bed and walked down the long hall into my mother's room to check. When I finally saw who it was I screamed. The man had a black mask on and he was holding a knife. He looked at me and toke off his mask, eyeing me up and down and then I noticed that I was only in black shorts and white tank top, but you could see my neon yellow bra through. He started to laugh at me "Don't worry belle I'm not going to hurt you" omg why is he laughing "because you look like you just shit yourself" omg did I say that out loud "yes belle you did" wait why is he here... what the fuck "What do you want" "Well. I want you Roslin" ohhhhh no this bitch is not touching me. That's when I ran for my room. I could hear him laughing from my room. "Come on ma chere. I said I wasn't going to hurt you, but if you run then I have no other choice." This is some scary shit. This is worse than finding out your adopted and your parents are dead. "If you don't come with me I will have to kill that wonderful lady when she comes out of the shower" Oh no. Mom.