Wasnt So Bad After All

I wake up I'm the morning then I dab. Had to pull up on the block cause today I get to whip and you know my top drop and my car name is nae nae. Had to hit the Quan cause today is a good day.

My alarm went off and I went into my bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and went to set my outfit on the bed with my towel wrapped around me. I began to dry off and lotion up. I put on my blue bra and panty set. I had to spit so I lifted my window and noticed Mr. Alsina putting on his suit for work. He had no shirt on and I thought I was in heaven. He noticed me looking and I quickly let down my window. I hope he didn't see me though. Having a sexy ass teacher live next door to me wasn't so bad after all. I slipped on my clothes and noticed the time so I hurried along. I pulled up to the school and went to my locker. I noticed the boy that had said I had fat ahh in the hallway. He came up to my locker.

Can I help you?

Yes. Yes you can.

Why would that be?

I was wanting to know why you playing hard to get?.!

Ain't nobody playing I juss don't want no that nor phoney in my life.

With that being said the girl that mumbled under ha breath yesterday came up to him.

Bhaee you gone walk me to class.

Go ahead I'll be there.

She leaves