two

i hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
xoxo loveys
_______________________________

i woke up to the dreaded screeching beep of my alarm

OH DAMN I GET TO SEE HIM AGAIN TODAY, my head screamed

no Katie, stop it, you know what happens everytime you get attached..

i hopped into the shower quickly and curled my long hair, did some simple makeup and threw on a skirt and long sleeve tight crop top. i grabbed a fruit bar and my keys and ran out the door, running 10 minutes late, ugh that goddamn hair curler takes FOREVER.

i ran into first period and caught the eyes of everyone, i awkwardly grinned and made my way next to Hansol. "hey" he smirked. "excited for this afternoon?"

"mm, you bet" i winked back, getting a rush of confidence.

pretty soon, first period was over and i decided to skip second because no one likes Health, i mean, i already have boxes of condoms from my mother although i was a virgin, of course.

as soon as the bell for lunch rang, i went to meet up with Allie, my best friend and of course our crew, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Mingyu. Mingyu was the father-like one of the group. he kept us all in line while we all joked around and did stupid shit. i locked eyes with Hansol in the cafeteria but not for long as he was sitting with the football jocks. i was in a daze, thinking, when i felt something hit me. i turned around to see smiling little kookie, ah this kid. "JUNGKOOK! stop throwing stuff at me." i pouted. "I'm sorry booboo." he frowned and i gave a little grin. jungkook had always been my closet friend in the group, besides Allie of course, but she was my best girl friend. jungkook's mom and mine had been friends, practically sisters, since high school and ever since I can remember, i've been around little kookie. i adored him. he was there with me through everything, through.... my first heartbreak.

the bell rang and my thoughts stopped as i got up and waved goodbye to my friends. i walked to last period, which was a study hall, thank you God. i basically went to the library the whole time and fooled around with Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung would jokingly get on top of me and make a pucker face at me, trying to kiss me before i pushed him off and slapped him lightly, laughing. the final bell rang and i yelled out with joy. jogging past everyone in the halls, pumped to spend time with Hansol. as i got to the front and sat down, a car pulled up and my breath stopped as i saw who was climbing out.

*flashback*

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME JIN?!" i screamed out, clammy and cold as tears spilled out of my eyes.

"I don't fucking love you anymore, Katie. I never fucking did." he said calmly.

"YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT, I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, MY SOUL AND HEART, EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU, AND YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GIRL KNOWING THAT I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU." i continued to scream, my vision was glassy and the next thing i knew, it all faded out.

i woke up in bed as my mom came upstairs. "oh hi honey, Jin brought you home and said you were dehydrated, you passed out."

i immediately remembered the events, scoffing out loud. "are you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine mom." i plastered on a fake smile and she set down a glass of water, leaving and closing the door.

i pulled out my notebook.

my head hurts, my heart aches, my bones feel hallow.

how can you do this to someone? how can you make their fragile heart bleed?

*end of flashblack*

Jin. he walked up to some girl and pecked her on the lips, leading her back to his car, we glanced at each other for the slightest moment then turned away. i could feel a tear escape from my eye and my head started spinning with memories. no, stop it Katie.

"Katie! are you okay?!" i heard a familiar voice speak. i snapped out of it and saw Hansol a few feet away from me, running over. he wiped the tear from my cheek and looked me right in the eye. "look at me." he said. "you're pure gold, please don't cry." i smiled at his beautiful words and hugged him tightly. i could hear his heartbeat and it almost instantly calmed me. he spoke again "i was gonna take you to that cafe but i want to take you to somewhere special instead." he stood up and i followed him to his car. "where are we going?" i said, while we were on the road, listening to the radio. "somewhere i like to call home." minutes passed and i felt a hand on mine, i smiled and looked down to see Hansol's comforting hand on mine, his thumb stroking my wrist. we pulled into a small dirt road that seemed to be leading to a forest. "okay, close your eyes, beautiful" i felt my cheeks rise at the word "beautiful". he took my hand and lead me somewhere, i was a bit nervous but i let it settle down. "open." i heard and my eyes widened in awe of the beautiful lake with a small cabin and porch with christmas lights and lanterns hung all around. "this was my grandmother's cabin but i come here when i feel empty."

"i wanted you to be the first i brought here." i couldn't stop smiling. we sat down on the soft sofa on the porch and i gazed into the lake. but his eyes weren't on the lake and i could feel them on me. his arm around me, he used his other hand to brush the piece of auburn hair out of my face. i turned towards him and he looked deep into me, almost knowing the deepest parts of me, he studied me for a few moments. i felt something between us. he began to lean in and i didn't hesitate. i felt his warm breath and then i felt his soft, warm, pink lips on mine, we kept the rhythm slow at first but then as it got heated, he slid his tongue carefully into my mouth and explored every part. i fought him but of course, he won. I could get used to this, i thought. he pulled away for air and stared at me. "i am falling for you so fucking fast." he whispered, sending shivers down my spine..

//

OOO guys, I'm excited to continue everything that happened with Jin, and Katie's past with him, I wonder how Hansol will react. also Kookie might play a big part in this story (;

until next time loves xo