Kelsies P.O.V

I lost acces to my old account, so i have to continue my story falling at midnight on this account. sorry for not uploading in a whil, i justt moved and im getting ready for school to start.

______________________________________________________________________________whenn we were driving i started thinking. i was thinking of my overall life in michigan.  "I moved there with lexi. i got with anthony. we broke up. me and lexi had a fight, i moved out for a week. Lexi got with max. max tried to kill her and lexi actually killed him. i got with Ronnie. oh how i missed ronnie dearly, he was amazing. i wish i could see him again. why would i ever break up with him. lexi went to california for a year. i was lonely the whole time. i started going to school. i hated it. lexi got with craig. she went out with craig for 3 years. craig broke up with her. i missed ronnie so much i went looking for him, i was gone for a month. me and lexi lived life normal for  a few years. i got with john. john broke up with me. i took this vaation." i accidentally thought outloud. i started to cry. the thing that hurt me the most was ronnie. i was with ronnie for 2 years and then broke up with him. i was so stupid. "whats wrong kels?" lexi asked. "Im just thinking of everything, trying to figure out what to do next. i need to find ronnie. i wanna go back home. im just so confused." i said. "Well your not going home, you need a break. we can stay in florida for like 2 weeks, after florida we can go home, then we can sort things out. kelsie it kills me to see you like this. we can find ronnie after florida. i know exactly how you feel. you think i dont miss craig? i was with craig for 3 years i thought we might get married. he screwed up my life. i wish he would come bak and sweep me off my feet, but this is reality. lets forget our troubles, and have fun." lexi said. her voice was filled with pain, yet her words were comforting. "I have to tell you guys something, umm, im moving to michigan. i didnt tell you guys because its a long story. but now we have hours so here i go. i was almot discovered as a vampire, people hate me. they tried to kill me. most of my neighbors know about me. im also with a werewolf, i know dont kill me. hes amazing and he is in michigan now to be in a new pack. im moving around your area though. i killed a few people because they were trying to kill me and expose me. i almost died once. it was horrible. i was nailed to a cross and they were about to burn me and expose me. it hurt like hell but i managed to escape. i have a few scars. and you know how my mom walked out on me when i was a baby? well my brother left a year ago to try and find her and i have no idea where he is now. my dad, was murdered because i was a vampire. im practically alone in this world, all i had was josh, he's my boyfriend. my life is falling apart and it started with me becoming a vampire. i hate it. i feel like a beast. and i think moving to michigan, where there is more vampires will help me. will you guys please stay in michigan, i need you." taylor said painfully and tarted crying. me and taylor were crying. "Well, my life isnt peachy either. i miss craig like heck, he was amazing i dont know why he would do that to me. he was truly perfect. he was kind, sweet, funny, romantic, outgoing, understanding, loveable, cute. just overall amazing. i wish he would come back to me no matter what my mind says, my heart keeps winning. i wish i could say sorry to, i always insulted werewolfs. and what i did with liam at ihop. that was unnecisary." lexi said with regret. she started crying and looked over at me. i was holding my phone out and she seen i was in a speaker call with craig. her mouth opened. "Lexi, im sorry." a pained voice said. lexi tried to speak but just short silabuls came out. "I-i-i, lov-v-e you." lexi stuttered. the end was clear. she started crying. "Lexi, when can i see you. i thought you hated me thats why i never talked to you. what i said, was a mistake, i have to tell you something, its very important. when can i see you?" craig said. "Im almost to florida, im gonna be there for about 2 weeks but when i get home we can talk." lexi said. shock still in her face. "Lexi i want you to know, you mean alot to me, when you come to michigan, please come to my house A.S.A.P." craig said. "Sure, but im driving i'll call you when we get to our hotel." lexi said. i hung up the phone. i squealed. "AWWW!" taylor said.  lexi blushed and smiled. her eyes were different. the dull hazel i always seen was more electric, happy. it was incredible. "Lexi, we just crossed the stte line" i said. i rolled down the sun roof and stood up. i started screaming "We're HERE!" "Sit down." lexi said. she started to laugh. "OK" i said. i plopped down. "So, tay when you comin to good ol' michigan?" lexi said. "Im planning right after florida. "BLAH BLAH BLAH, with all this seriousness can we go to the beach? i really wanna forget stuff at home! seriously michigan can suck it. and winter is coming oh god, get me to a freakin beach!" i said. "Kelsie, is michigan that bad?" lexi asked. "ITS COLD, GHETTO, well in most parts. PEPLE ARE MEAN. WE ARE JUST ewwwy." kelsie complained. "Honestly, i think michigan is an AMAZING state." lexi said. "Okee, enough with this arguing. seriouly, how much longer to the beach?" i said. "An hour, is that good?" lexi asked. "I NEED A BATHING SUIT!" i said with shock. pull over to this k-mart they gotta have some!" i said. she pulled in the parking lot. i was so excited. i ran as fast as i could in. io ran to the desk and said "WHERE IS YO BATHIN' SUITS?" i said it all ghetto and loud. over there. the worker obviously wasnt familiar to michigan folk. i smiled winked and giggled then ran away. i grabbed a cute bathin suit. it was zebra striped. i put some cash on the counter and said "Keep the chang hun." the girl at the counter was a little scared and said, "Enjoy the beach Babe." i laughed and walked away. "Why didnt you guys get some bathing suits?" i said. "Well while you were giggling we bought ours." lexi said. "your no fun." i said. lexi started driving. florida was gonna be fun and i had a feeling it was gonna be better than i could ever expect.

Ok so i just wanna say im not good at writing stories. im not good at detail and word choice but i promise, when florida is over i will start writing more descriptive. sorry. please keep reading, you guys rock!  \m/

,