Jaida

Jaida's POV

                *Starting a new school is the scariest thing ever* i thought to myself. As me and my mom pulled up to the school I got scared and really nervous. " You will be fine sweetie, just act yourself and they will like you for you." , my mom said to me as she held my hand. Inside I felt a little better but still trying to be calm. I walked into the school nervous and lost trying to find the main office. After spending at most twenty minutes  to find the main office. The main lady had pointed me towards the counclers' office. 

                  This door led to a short hall with doors on the left. The door i had to go to was the last door. I peaked in and she was typing on her computer. "May I help you dear?", the councler had asked. I began to tell her that i was new but i choked. Finally I told her " Well......", I choked up, "I'm new here and I don't know where to go or anything." At first she looked at me trying to get her thoughts together. " Well have a seat please", then was quiet for a moment.  "So I am printing your schedule now Jaida Hall", as she was explaining my schedule I nervously grinned at her, " at this school we have eight class periods and sixth hour is when you have your A, B, or C lunches. Also fifth hour is whats called 'Pride Time'. So since your a sophomore you will take chemistry." I was quiet for some time before i asked what my schedule was, "whats my schedule like?" The councler turned around to the printer and got my schedule from it. "Here you go and if u need help then ask anyone", I smiled and walked out of the office. 

             *So I have chemistry first hour in room 912, but where is that?* I had thought to myself. As i walked to the first floor i saw eight-hundred and so i followed it to this other part. I saw there was stairs going to another part and so I followed it up and so with my luck it was the right room. I saw this girl that was beautiful with medium brown hair, her eyes were the most beautiful in the world. "Ma'am who are you?", I heard from my left ear. I turned my head and it was the teacher, I couldn't tell because he was about average teen height. "My name Jaida Hall", I said. All of a sudden he said, "Welcome, but we are about to start a experiment and since everyone but Isabella has a partner you will be hers." *She was beautiful more beautiful up close. Oddly enough she was shy to talk and she was blushing but I acted like I didn't witness it*, my thoughts went on and on. Mainly I know that I got to know her on a personal level.