Chapter 17

"But how did you escape from the kidnappers?" suddenly Siddharth realized and looked questiongly at Roshni.

[FLASHBACK: The goons had brought Roshni to a closed factory. She was forced to get out of the car. Her legs were aching as it wasn't healed properly yet. They took out the cloth from her eyes and pushed her to sit on the ground. Out of the blue, behind a pillar not far away from where she was sitting she saw Yash peeping. He had followed her from the hospital. Yash signals her to keep quiet and tells her to relax as he will rescue her in sometime. Meanwhile, the goons received a video call from RV, as per RV's instruction they put the phone in front of Roshni. Roshni sees RV on the screen; he was beaming with happiness and had a smirk on his face. All of a sudden she realized that Siddharth must be with him.

"Arre yaar Roshni, how could you marry such a stubborn man! Since when I am telling him to sign the papers and give me his share of the company but he isn't listening! He hates me right? Maybe that is why he isn't listening to me! Why don't you tell him to sign the papers and make all this very easy for me? C'mon babe, just tell him once!" RV said in a heinous tone.

RV moves the camera, finally she sees Siddharth. He was beaten up badly. Blood was flowing down his nose, and his eyes were swollen up. "What did you do Siddharth!" she thought. Both of them look at each other with fear in their eyes, not for themselves but for the other.

"Roshni... Oh gosh.. I am so sorry.. Shit.. All this is my fault.." he sobbed.

"No.. Siddharth.. No.. Please don't apologize.. Whatever happens Sid.. Remember that I love you.. Always have and always will..." she weeped seeing him in that condition.

"I love you too, baby.." he touches the screen.

RV started saying something and Siddharth's attention was distracted. At that moment, Roshni saw Yash taking down one of the kidnappers by hitting on his head hard with a stick and silently moving him behind the pillar. Yash signaled Roshni to be quiet. The other goon failed to notice Yash as he was facing Roshni and Yash was behind him.

Roshni looked at the screen; she could see Siddharth had given up hope.

"SIDDHARTH, LISTEN TO ME!" she screamed.

He looked at the screen. He was confused. Roshni had to indicate to him somehow that everything would be fine. She said tenaciously,

"You will not sign the papers!! You absolutely cannot do that to Papa!! I'm warning you Siddharth if you sign those papers, this time I will leave you and never return! Trust me Siddharth for once please!" She looked up at Yash who gave her an affirmation that he would strike in the count of 5. She nodded slightly not revealing her intentions to the goon facing her.

"Siddharth you promised me you won't do anything stupid..." she started but someone took the Ipad in Siddharth's end as she could not see him anymore. RV's man took out his gun, but Yash hit him hard on his head and he passed out, the Ipad fell on the ground with the screen facing the ground.

Roshni was about to say something but Yash held her mouth closed, he picked up the gun and shot in the air once. He threw the gun aside, and bent down to untie Roshni's hands. A few minutes later, the thug's cell phone started ringing. Yash picked it up once he saw that RV was calling. RV asked him arrogantly that whether the work was done or not. Yash replied in a heavy voice that it was done.

Roshni got up instantly, and started to walk. Her feet was paining very badly and she was about to fall. Yash holds her and says,

"Roshni!! What are you doing? You are hurt!! What is all this? Why did Rajveer kidnap you?"