7

The next morning Michael woke up with a smile playing on his lips. He hadn't had a fun time like last night in so long. Lucy slept soundly as Michael watched her turn oxygen into carbon dioxide over and over again. It was almost  six am and his children would be scurrying into his bedroom the moment they woke up. He wanted to wake Lucy up, but he also wanted to watch her sleep for however long until she woke.
Michael moved from the bed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.  He entered the bedroom again to find Paris pulling the covers off of Lucy and ultimately waking her prematurely.

"Where's daddy?" Paris shrieked loudly at Lucy.

Lucy winced as her eyes opened to see Paris holding the blanket she was just snuggling and screaming in her face. "Huh?"

"You have big beautiful boobies," Paris ran to the side of the bed and reached her hands out and touched Lucy's breast and nipple.

"Paris it is not okay for you to touch any part of Lucy's body without permission." Mikey reprimanded his daughter and took her into the hallway to have a discussion.

"I don't understand daddy. She has nice boobies and I just wanted to pet them." Paris chided innocently not realizing the sexual nature of what she was doing to Lucy.

"I know Lucy has nice boobies, but they are a private part of her body and you should never touch anyone's private parts baby." Michael picked up his only daughter and walked her back to her room to get dressed for breakfast.

He remerged in the master bedroom 10 minutes later. He apologized to Lucy for Paris' inappropriate conduct before covering her with the blanket once again. "I'm so sorry, Lucy. I don't know where she gets all her sass."

"Maybe she gets it from her daddy," Lucy sat up in the bed and stretched. "She's not the only one that seems to like my boobs."

Mikey blushed and agreed, "I know, but I'm really sorry for how she acted."

"It's not a bid deal," Lucy got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"There are extra tooth brushes in the drawer," Mikey spoke as he began making his bed. He was a perfectionist and demanded that his bed be made a certain way.

Lucy walked out naked brushing her teeth with one hand and twirling her hair with the other.

"Is there a reason you felt the need to use my toothbrush?" Michael joked as Lucy finished brushing her teeth and rinsing.

"I secretly wanted to annoy you," Lucy responded with a smirk.

"That's the least annoying thing you could do," Mikey kissed her lips fiercely. "You're my girlfriend now babydoll."

"I have a new boyfriend," Lucy's eyes got big with the statement.

A low shallow knock informed Lucy and Michael that someone was outside the bedroom door.

"Go borrow something from my closet and get dressed. I'll start breakfast and see you down stairs." Mikey kissed her lips and went to answer the door. His three children waiting for him in the hallway.

"Daddy I want breakfast." Blanket stated as he tugged on his daddy's pant leg.

"You guys want me to make breakfast?" Michael picked up his youngest son and began walking towards the kitchen.

"Yes daddy please daddy!" Paris yelled.

"I want ninja turtle cereal!" Prince screamed gleefully.

"I don't know if that's a thing Prince," Mikey smiled at his son.

The children sat down on stools and watched their father make their breakfast.