trois

jimin had forgotten to text namjoon about coming back home the following morning. he had awoken to his phone being bombarded with worried text messages from namjoon.

namjoon: are u okay?

namjoon: don't make me call the police

namjoon: ok but im hungry where's the milk

namjoon: u fucker u finished all the coco puffs

jimin: im fine i'll be home soon

jimin: stfu u finished the milk

jimin sighed at the stiff neck he'd gotten from sleeping sitting up against a wall. he didn't have a single idea what the hell he was doing after yoongi had passed out. he didn't even know why he'd actually listened to him and stayed overnight when all he wanted to do was make sure he got home okay. but he did.

he had slept across from yoongi's bed, sliding up against the wall to see if yoongi was awake.

there was yoongi, arms and legs spread out widely onto the bed his face still in deep sleep.

jimin smiled and bit his lip ever-so-slightly, quietly exiting the room to gather his belongings.

should he leave a note? his number? he thought yoongi was cute, but throughout the whole night he was so drunk, who knew if he actually had wanted jimin at all.

in the end, jimin decided to brush it off, and leave silently. he had to go back in yoongi's room to grab his phone.

jimin winced at the creaking the bedroom door was making, making it harder for jimin to make a silent disappearance.

the rude awakening woke yoongi up, which did little to no help at all with his heavy hangover.

"what the fuck?" yoongi spoke, his voice dipped in the raspy stir of sleep, jimin finding it overly attractive.

yoongi then poked his head up, his eyes barely open from the sensitivity the sunlight was pouring on them. his bright green hair stuck up in different places, jimin's eyes straining to not look too much.

he groaned loudly, and that was the sound of pure pain. jimin could not even think about how much yoongi drank last night - he was surprised it didn't result in alcohol poisoning.

in a flash, yoongi sat upright, his facial expression confused as ever. it was so cute.

"uh, park jim right?" yoongi scratched at his head.

"park jimin." jimin's stomach started to knot. i guess forgetting his name was part of the whole hungover thing, right?

"yeah, jimin. um, can you, like, get the fuck out of my house?"

that was when jimin felt a squeeze towards his heart. what the hell? jimin suddenly felt like he went ghost pale, which he probably did because yoongi had finally said something else to ease the tension.

"i dont mean to be - i mean i just - ugh," yoongi tried to say, holding his head in his hands. "just get the hell out."

jimin glared at him. "well damn, i'll go."

jimin rushed to grab his phone, and ran out of the house, leaving his thoughts about yoongi behind.

-

authors note;

wow tsk tsk tsk

if u have any recommended stories for me to read i would love to read them, i need a larger collection!

leave em in the comments :)))