Chapter 4

John's POV

I hope this is good news i have not been getting the good luck recently "John dont worry it will be fine i am sure it will be good news." Kat says patting my back. "Thank you Kat And thanks for being soo supportive it means so much" I say smiling. "No problem John that's what ladies do" Kat says laughing. "Guys can be supportive to Kat" I say stubbornly "Boys are useless when it comes to feeling John" Kat says opening the door to WWE corporate "Some boys I like it when girls tell me how they feel" I say staring in her eyes "Yeah to get in there pants" Kat says laughing "HAHA you know me to well" I say smiling. "John I think Vince is in Room 5 Kaityln can you stay here please" The Receptionist points to a chair.

After The Meeting

"Hey John how did the meeting go" Kat says worriedly "Nothing bad he just said he is sick of the same boring old me" I say annoyed. "Your not boring I think your talented" Kat says sweetly. "Thank you he thinks there should be a Twist in my career" John says mimicking Vince. "I don't think there should be you don't need a 'twist' ignore him" Kat says with a sorry voice .

Kaitlyn's POV

"Thanks for driving me home do you wanna come in for Coffee?" I say nervously. "Yeah sure why not" John says locking his car door and walks with me. "So you wanna watch a film" I say smiling. "Yeah which ones you got dont suppose you have Ledgendary?" John says with his hands on his hips. "Sorry grandpa I don't but I have Grease" I say smiling. "You actually like that crap" John says laughing. "Hey it's a good film I love it" I say making popcorn.

Half way through the movie

This film is so good John is like my Danny and I can be his Sandy YEAH RIGHT! "Ohh Sandy baby! Some day when highhh School is doneee" John mimics Danny. "Hahaha John you should have played him" I say pushing him. "Yeah and you can be Sandy" I can't believe he just said that OMG I am turning red. "Thanks that's a big compliment" I say smiling "Well I know I was the one that made it" John says sarcastically. "Your the one that I want" I say singing to him. "I got chills that are multiplying and I am losing control" John says mimicking Danny once again. I think he is leaning in to kiss me I will make it easier for him (I quickly grab him by the neck and kiss his lips firmly) "You do not know how long I have wanted to do that" John says smirking at what just happened. "Well you are Danny" I say winking and kissing him once again but for longer. "You wanna take this upstairs" John says putting one Arm round me. "Yeah come on" I say turning of the TV and guiding him up stairs.

Thanks for reading guys this chapter was a little shorter than the rest but Chapter 5 will be the last chapter. :) please comment and add me