❅13. Engagement (Last Chapter)❅

Please read the A/N at the end!! And this chapter is kinda short because the epilouge is loooonnnnngggg (XP) 
Zoya by the side or top  >_<

*Not Edited*

Hussain POV

3 days later.....
At the engagement hall

I knew this was not any engagement but my engagement with Zoya. I felt the guilt eating the whole out of me. I can't betray my parents hope or Rifaya's promise. Yet I'm doing this to hurt her? I don't know because if she finds out im-

"Hussain? Here's the ring!" Ami broke my thoughts by handing me the ring. With my trembling fingers, I took the ring and turned towards Zoya when I saw Rifaya with a 'I'm sorry look' Shehry.

I felt like my whole world shattered when Rifaya cried and ran away. Knowing that I can never get a chance to talk after what Rifaya saw, I gave the ring back to Ammi and I ran to where Rifaya headed.

"Rifaya wait! Rifaya baby! Listen to me please?" I called her and she halted on her tracks. "What? Im your baby? Then why did you lie to me Hussain?" I didn't what to say knowing that I've hurt her enough I just stared at brown eyes.

"You know Hussain if you dont have a reason then why didnt you break up? Oh wait you wanted me to find out like this right? Then fine I'm breaking up with you Hussain Asif." She yelled and walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

---------------------------------

Hola! Sorry for the late update :( I was busy preparing for sch which is reopening tmr *silently sobs and wonders why one month flew pass so quick* Also THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK *curls up and cries instead of eating ice cream*
Well hows Ramadhan going? Mine is awesome!! And for the epilogue it will be up by Friday InshaAllah
Till then have lots of fun!!
Adiós ~

Neelo