how you met (mikey)

Omg, omg, omg I can't believe I'm going to Playlist live. OK yea I know I'm acting like a total white girl but whatever.
So today is Playlist live and I'm meeting some of my favorite you tubers. As I get ready I put on my hoodie over my 5sos shirt with a pair of washed jeans since it's really cold outside. As me and my friend Y/F/N head to the car and go to the location where the event was held. Once we were there we separated since we like different youtubers. Once going to the section where I wanted to be I meat my favorites. Once I met Connor franta, Ricky Dillon, jc, kian, Andrea, and luke korns it was time for me to meet my all time favorite mikey murphy. Once it was my turn in line my nerves want up once he said something to me.
"Hey what your name." He asked, I couldn't help to notice that he was nervous. It was probably something about the other people here.
"Oh its Y/N and by the way I'm in love with your videos, um can you sign my glasses and my jornal?"
"Thanks and sure just let me see them and I'll sign them," as he signed it he looked at me and kept glancing at me. "So thanks for coming and please don't show anyone your jornal it's a suprise." I said which made me even more want to see it.
"OK thanks" I said with a hug and left taking my glasses and putting then on and putting my jornal in my bag I toke with me.
After me and Y/B/F/N left and she took you home you couldn't wait any longer. As you looked at the Jornal and opened you saw it.
Hey Y/N thanks you much for coming and maybe we should meet up some time since you live in new Jersey lol. Anyway here's my number xxx-xxx-xxxx

Love,
          Mikey Murphy 

That's where it all began

OK so yes I will take some personal request just give me or name and what topic you want or you can just tell me the topic so I'd u don't wanna put your name in it.

Thanks for reading
-Destiny