1D Preferences

Harry - He takes you to a Fun. concert. When you guys met a few weeks ago, he heard you singing their songs. At the show, he kept asking you to sing along, and he had a huge smile when you finally gave in and sang for him.

Liam - You guys go on a regular date, dinner and a movie. But what made it special was whenever a fan came up for a picture, he always pulled you over and put his arm around you in each one. You had a lot of fun interacting with the fans, and he liked watching you and them get along so well.

Louis - You go jet skiing and tubing at a lake with his friends. He let you drive the jet ski, and he held you from behind, complimenting you in your ear. When you two were on the tube, he stole a kiss!

Niall - You met him while they were touring in the US. You met up with him at his hotel and you were planning to go out to eat, but you ended up staying in his room, junking out, watching TV, and listening to him serenade you with his guitar. It was definitely better than a formal dinner.

Zayn - You go to a botanical garden, he expects that there won't be many people there so hopefully he won't be recognized. He sat you down next to a pond, put a flower behind your ear and took a picture of you two and later posted it on Instagram.