Don't Let Me Go

I was driving home from my parents fueneral.This was it.They were gone.If I stayed home that Friday night,they would have still been here.I could have saved they're lives.But instead I went out with Harry.Now I'm living with my aunt,and we don't get along well sometimes.I have a job,so I'm thinking maybe I'll save money to move out.I'm only sixteen,but I can do it.I really don't want to fight with my aunt,because honestly,she's the last thing I have.

*Flashback to Last Friday*

"See ya mom,I'm going out with Harry tonight.I hope your headache goes away."I said,giving her a kiss on the cheek before I left.

"Thanks Hon,I probably just need food or sleep.This meal will be done soon anyway."She said,while sitting at the table rubbing her temples.

"Well see ya!Don't fall asleep with the oven!"I said before closing the door.

*End of flash back*

I remeber that my dad was asleep while waiting for dinner.I should have woke him up before I left.I don't even know why I left it was a waste.The night I left,my boyfriend,Harry Styles broke up with me.I should have just stayed home.I would rather have them in my life,then having my heart broken by Harry.This would have all been avoided.I was going to miss my mom and dad so much...and Harry didn't even know.He hasn't talked to me since we broke up.