(Ikon) Bobby

You sit up in the bed you shared with your boyfriend Kim Jiwon, Bobby. You go to the bathroom and freshen up, after fully waking up you crawl back into the bed and wrap yourself in the blankets. In the midst of turning into a burrito Bobby walks in. You freeze and give Bobby the awkward smile you always give each other when you guys make awkward eye contact. He gives you the smile that makes you fall in love with him all over again. You giggle like a little geek and make room for him to sit down, he crawls onto the bed and unwraps you until your forced to sit up to hug the pillow for warmth.
"Good morning" he says a little embarrassed. He flashes his eye smiles which makes you smile back and respond back by kissing the creases next to his eye. He looks down with his cheeks turning red.
"Awe your blushing" you tease,making him hug you bringing you down onto the bed wrapped in his arms. He nuzzles his head in the crook of your neck and starts leaving little kisses knowing you're ticklish. He stops once you stop squirming around and kisses your cheek,
"I love you" he says.
You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck, his arms snake around your waist as you slowly fall back to sleep. And when you woke up he was still there, sound asleep with his arms wrapped around you.
************************
Hoped you like it ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
~Kayla