Chapter 3: A confession

Your POV
"Uhhh Mark haven't you noticed from what just happened?"

He sat there quietly, wide eyed. I've liked him but I just don't know if i love him yet.

Mark's POV
I think she might actually like me! But I can't tell.

I'm only going by what she just said. " So you do?" I ask.

I know I sound like an idiot. I usually don't have to do anything and they like me.

Your POV
I look in Mark's eyes and realize something. I do love him.

After all these years I never noticed! " Mark I love you with every fiber of my being! I don't know if I could live without you!"

Mark's POV
Omg (y/n) said it! "Play it cool Mark, play it cool." My brain says. "Oh... I could never tell. You were always so calm and okay around me!" I Don't think that was cool.

Your POV
"Oh well I guess I'll be going. I've got a lot of youtube to catch up on!" Holy shit did I just confess to Mark?

Before I leave I kiss him on the cheek. He blushes as I get up and head out the door.

I live right next to Mark so it isn't hard to come and go.

Mark's POV
I blush as she kisses me. She leaves and goes to her apartment that was right next to mine.

I decide to knock on her door for one more question.

Your POV
I get home and lay on the couch feeling fuzzy and warm all over. I grab a pillow, giggle an scream in it.

I hear a knock on the door.
"Who the fuck is here right now?" I ask myself.

I open the door as mark is standing there. "Uhh
(y/n), what are you doing tonight?" Mark asked...