1

Emma

"I'm pregnant." i blurted out to Jack. his eyes diverted from his phone looking at me wide eyed, my heart rate became quicker and beads of sweat formed on my forehead as my hands became clammy holding the two sticks in my hand. a small smile spread across his face as he stood up from the sofa made his way over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest. he kissed my hair as i looked up at him. he smiled down at me so i returned the gesture adding a quick kiss before walking back into the bathroom washing my hands. Jack followed behind me pulling me close, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. he kissed my cheek as i dried my hands. 

"When are you due?" Jack mumbled into my neck, i laughed turning around to kiss him on the cheek. "i don't know. i think I'm around two months.we'll need to go the doctors first." i smiled up at him, me being only 5'2 had to tilt my head back more to look up at him. his 6'3 frame towered over me easily. he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. "i love you so much." me muttered against my lips. i smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. he pulls away looking down at me still. "You're so fucking perfect Emma." he whispered. i blushed looking down, he placed his finger under my chin forcing me to look up at him, yet again he leaned in for another kiss soon pulling away. "Right, i need a shit." he exclaimed pulling his pants down and his boxers before pulling up the toilet seat ad sitting down "JACK OMG YOUR DISGUSTING!" i screamed running out of the toilet and slamming the door shut behind me. 

"And he thinks he's ready to be a dad, taking a shit in front of his girlfriend' spoke to myself moving back into the living room. I smiled down at my phone as a call from Jade, my best friend, rang out. a picture of her and Jack J popped up on the screen. my finger hovered over the answer button, the ring continued until i accepted the call. 

(Convo)

J. Hiiii

E. hellooooo

J. Can me and jack come over?

E. of course you can! we have some news anyway. see you soon.

J. Okay, bye love youuuu.

E. love you too

(End of convo)

I smiled putting the phone back next to me. it was peaceful and quiet while jack was doing his business "Emma? Babe, theres no toilet roll left. can you pass me some?" a clear voice asked. I giggled to myself before making my way past the toilet door that was closed but was now wide open showing Jack sitting down with his pants pulled down to his ankles. I shook my head in disgust before walking over to the storage cupboard in the kitchen and pulling out a packet of toilet roll. I passed jack the packet taking myself into our bedroom changing out off my pyjamas into a pair of shorts, a black crop top, a green and blue flannel and black vans. i took my hair out of its messy bun and let it fall into its natural curls. 

I smiled in satisfaction as i admired myself in the mirror. a frown came upon my face as i realised that soon i wouldn't be able to wear crop tops or high waisted shorts. i would look like a beached whale washed up on the sand. I wouldn't be able to attend parties with my best friends, i wouldn't be able to have a social life. I wouldn't be able to have sex for weeks or even months, even then we'd end up waking the baby. being pregnant was so stressful. 

Then it hit me, Jacks headline tour. "Jack?" I called out after hearing the toilet flush. Jack walked i with a towel drying his hands "yeah babe?" he asked sitting next to me holding my hand in his. "when does the tour start?" i asked him looking into his eyes. "ummmm, i think it starts in september. i don't know." he shrugged his shoulders. It was now November so if I'm correct the baby could be born in August. one month before the tour. "the baby could be one month by then." i told jack with a frown on my face knowing that this pregnancy would not go to hand. 

'Make an appointment with the hospital please jack."