MarinettexAdrien

Adrien's POV

when the movie was over people started to leave but me and Marinette was the last ones to leave. "well Christmas won't be the same" "same, speaking about Christmas what do you want for Christmas anyway" I ask "well I don't want to say ok" " okay" I really wanted to know. "Well it's getting late bye" she was walking away "hey Marinette can i-i walk you home tonight" "sure". We was walking and I see that Marinette was rubbing her hands to keep warm so I just pull my hands out of my pockets and grab her hand and interwine our fingers. She was blushing and she looked cute. I was about to say something and it started to rain I took off my jacket and put it above us so it we can try to be dry, we ran to a nearby ally and got under a roof, "Are you o-" I turn around and I see that we are so close that of one of is move we would kiss. "Okay" she nodded. She was about to turn her when I hug her " don't move or We will be sick" Then I let go. "Adrien?" "Yea" "nevermind" she looked away from me "Marinette look at me"

Marinette's POV

"Marinette look at me" I did what he said and he grabbed my wait pulled my closer and I was looking into those green eyes that will make you melt. "Can I...can I kiss you" he asked to kiss me so to make sure "S-sure" then he leaned in and kissed me gently and I kiss back then I pull away and I was blushing redder that my maske. "Was that ok" he asked, "Y-yeah can w-we do t-that aga-" before I can finished Adrien slammed him lips on mine and I kissed back I closed my eyes. After two minutes he pulled away from our um make out and put his for head on mine. Then he life's my chin and said that I wanted to hear everysince I meet him. "I like you Marinette"