The Date

It's 5:45 and you just finished getting ready you put on a nice fitted T-shirt and some leggings with your all black vans so that you can be comfortable and you hope that Zach likes what you are wearing

Y/n: finally I'm ready

*knock on door*

*your mom opens it*

Your mom: y/n!! Zach is here for you

Y/n: I'm coming

Zach's Pov
I'm so nervous and I can't wait to see her. I just knocked on her door and her mom answered. I thanked her mom for letting me take her daughter out for the night. Her mom said I was polite and I was talking to her but then y/n came and she just looked so beautiful...I mean she always does but when I saw her I just froze. I literally couldn't speak because her beauty just blinded me. I managed to say "wow y/n you look so beautiful...are you ready?"

Y/n: Yea I'm ready Zach...you look good too
Y/n: Bye mom love you

Your mom: Love you too sweetie have fun

*You walk out the door with Zach*

Zach: So y/n I got us an Uber to take. I was thinking we should go to the pizza parlor not to far from here does that sound good?

Y/n: it sounds better than good actually lets go :)

*You guys get in the über*
Uber driver: is that your girlfriend kid?

Zach: *mumbles* not yet

Y/n: what did you say Zach?

Zach: No she isn't my girlfriend but I'm taking her out on a date...she's really amazing though

Uber driver: well we're here you guys have fun on your date. Good luck kid make her yours!

*You and Zach go to the pizza place you get your food eat and after 1 and a half of talking, laughing, and messing around you guys are getting ready to leave*

Zach: Y/n you are honestly just so amazing and I wanted to thank you for letting me taking you out tonight I just had so much fun with you.

Y/n: Aww Zach you are just so sweet and you are amazing too. I had so much fun with you and you put the biggest smile on my face and it would be fun to do this again soon.

Zach: I can't wait to do this again with you. Our uber is here lets go beautiful.

*you guys get in the uber and the ride back to your house was full of messing around and laughing. Zach kept on tickling you and making you laugh*

*you guys get out of the über and Zach starts to walk you back to your door*

Zach: here we are beautiful your house thank you for tonight you make me so happy

Y/n: you make me happy too Zach

*Zach is just staring at you and next thing you know he leans in and kisses you very passionate*

Zach: I'm sorry I just had too

Y/n: Don't worry about it I wanted you too

*You kiss him again and Zach stops kissing you to tell you...*

Zach: y/n I know we just met but I've never felt this way about anyone else but you. I love you.

Y/n: I love you too Zach *continues to kiss him*

*You guys stop kissing*

Zach: I'll see you later beautiful. I'll text you okay?

Y/n: Okay Zach. I'll text you back. Text me when you get home I want to make sure you made it home safe.

Zach: I will babe. Bye.

Y/n: bye. *you walk inside and go to your room so happy*

Did you guys like it? I hope you did I'll update again soon 😊 comment your fav part.