Chapter One

Dedicated to @fireproof_stylinson for being the first person to read/comment on my story and also because she is just overall amazing. She even helped me with Harry's Twitter username. You guys should also check out her stories, they're great.

Louis was sleeping peacefully until the sound of his obnoxiously loud alarm clock on his phone started to ring in his ear, having Louis jump up almost immediately. A whimper escaping from Louis' lips from the beating he received yesterday. Looking at the time, Louis noticed it was 6:30. His alarm must've went off plenty of times since he usually sets it for 6:00, He had to get to school at 7:00! He groaned as he threw the sheets off of him and ran out his room, grabbing a warm white fluffy towel along the way.

He set the shower to make sure it was warm water and practically ripped off his panda onesie along with his boxers as he hopped in the shower. The warm water slowly welcoming Louis. Knowing he didn't have much time, he quickly washed himself. Feeling clean enough, Louis turned off the shower and hopped out as he dried himself.

Forgetting to brush his teeth, Louis struggled to put his clothes on. Glancing at the time, he seen it was already 6:45. "Shit shit shit!" Louis yelled as he finished tying his shoes, running downstairs and grabbing his book bag along the way.

Louis ran to school, he had perfect attendance and he wouldn't dare mess that up. It meant too much to him for some reason. Reaching there in a matter of minutes, Louis looked at the time on his phone it read 7:00 but that's the moment when Louis finally seen the date. His phone read 7:00 in big letters and right under in smaller letters, it said Saturday, September 12.

He held his face into his hands, not believing that his lazy ass actually got up at 7:00 in the morning on a fucking Saturday. 'What an idiot' he thought to himself as he began to walk home slowly, scuffing his white low top converse against the sidewalk as he walked. Louis was just glad that Paul or anyone of his other bullies didn't see him.

Looking down with his hands in his pockets, Louis bumps into a figure. "Oops. I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." Louis said as he stared up at the boy with the big mop of curls and emerald eyes and a suitcase with him, glad that he was too tall to smell Louis' breath. "Hi." Was all the boy said, having Louis to chuckle. "Well, I better get going." And with that, Louis was on his way back home. He stopped at the corner store to pick up some Altoids for his bad breath.

Shoving a bunch of the little mints into his mouth, Louis walked into his house, locking his front door behind him. "Louis? Where were you?" His mom asked as she emerged from the kitchen and into the living room with her 'Kiss the Cook' apron on. He blushed as he stared down at his now scuffed up white converse. "I forgot to set my alarm off last night so when I woke up, I thought it was a school day." His mom laughed softly. "That's hilarious, honey. Now come down and sit."

Louis obeyed his mom's orders, following her into the kitchen and sitting down at the table. "I made your favorite!" Louis' mom exclaimed as she set chocolate chip pancakes, with bacon onto his plate along with a glass of orange juice.

"Where's dad?" Louis asked as he took a bite of his chocolate chip pancakes. "Oh you know honey, he gets called into work very often." He just sighed, nodding. At least his mom was here but it wasn't like they were going to do anything.

After breakfast, Louis went upstairs and took his laptop out from its regular hiding place. It wasn't really one since his mom and dad knew where it was but Louis liked to call it that.

Turning his laptop on, Louis logged into his Twitter account. He had 150 followers, he thought that was pretty cool considering he made this Twitter account less than twenty four hours ago.

Scrolling down his newsfeed, Louis noticed a person with the username @curly94 posted a picture of an airplane view and the caption was "Had a wonderful time in Doncaster, can't wait to go back." 38 minutes ago. He retweeted and liked the post, clicking on the boy's, he assumed, profile.

As Louis went into stalker mode, reading curly94's tweets and looking at his pictures he got a pretty good feeling this was a boy. However, he didn't have any pictures of himself posted. Louis glanced at the time on the top of his computer screen, he'd been stalking this boy for almost 2 hours!

He shook his head in disbelief as he chuckled at himself. His laptop made a little ding noise that indicated someone had direct messaged him. Clicking on the icon that symbolized the direct message. He seen that it was curly94 that messaged him!

I know I said chapter one would be much longer but I feel that I should start off with writing short chapters so I could get into the habit of writing and then that's when I'll start to write longer chapters. Thanks to everyone who's enjoying my story so far! 1k words.