1 The Day of karate school-Naruto

Jasminè Core walked around the dummy, her target. She eyed it, studying it like her prey. Even though it wasn't a real human, she pictured it as her enemy.

"Strike!" Penelope Kandoshi ordered. At that moment, Jasminè strikes her opponent, first at the head and then in its midchest.

"Very good Ms. Core." She said.

"Thank you misterist." Jasminè said. She sat down by a kid named Naruto. He was always mad. But Jasminè thought he was very smart and was always good at nújitsué. He just didn't show it.

Jasminè's thought

'He's so smart. And hot. Those blue eyes. And a fist that can rip a grizzly bear chest out.'

3rd Pov

"Your up next Mr. Umazaki." He got up. He left a butt print on the Japanese pallet.

"Ok you get ready for the futer hokage! Believe it!". He said through his gritted teeth. Jasminè was so shocked she never heard him have so much bravery

"Mr. Umazaki!" Mrs. Kandoshi said.

"Sorry Mrs. Kandoshi! But I need to teach this bitch a lesson!" He opened his legs and put his fingers together like he was praying or something.

"Uno màshé cloré septé!" He said. Naruto had transferred into a wild beast. He pounced on the dummy only to destroy the dummy.

He got off the floor. He transformed back into himself. Everyone clapped for him. Especially Jasminè. She got up and ran over to Naruto.

"That was really good Naruto. I loved it." She put her head down and a piece of her hair dangled.

"Thanks. And you to." He said smiling, "You should pick your head up. You're really cute when you smile. Keep it on. Chow." He said and walked off.

Naruto was never that nice to kids before. Now he just made her blush even harder than before. She sat down and they was served noodles. Naruto loved them and so did Jasminè.

"Ok. Today is 'sharing is caring' day. You all will look on your right the, first kids and pour y'all noodles into each other bowls. Then you must eat from the same bowls. That is," She looked at her clipboard." Natora, Canalo, Drèla, and Jasminè."

Jasminè looked over to see Naruto on her right side. She took her bowl and poured it in his bowl. It was all the way full.

"Wow I never knew that this bowl will be that big. Well, I guess I could use a partner." He grabbed his chopsticks and ate. She did to.

"Now I see you all ate well except Natora and Gracè." She turned around to her desk.

"Hey Jasminè?" Naruto said.

"Yes?" She said smiling.

"Would you...."

          Cliffhanger! Haha. Now you can't regret to read this book. It won't 'll have cliffhangers this whole book. I dedicate this to my cousin, Jasmine Ellis. You know who you are I love you and I'll read your book.