- Part 2 -

You couldn't contain yourself and you kissed him back and now you are both really heated and Luke locks the door so no one can enter the room. Luke takes off his shirt and all you can see are his toned abs and he's all sweaty from gym before he came to you.

He walks over to you softly kissing your next and leaving marks on you and you can't help but let out a little moan while biting your lip.

"Oh, you're moaning already? This will be fun!" He giggled as he leans in to kiss you.

"shut up and get on with it!" You shouted aggressively.

Your very horny and just want him to fuck you already; you can feel you're getting really wet.

He takes off your panties and then takes off his boxers and teases you.

"You want it?" He said playfully

"Yes i fucking do" You screamed, biting your lip.

He laughed and came closer to you and bent you over the teachers desk, inserting his huge penis inside you

"Oh Luke, Fuck!" You moaned as he goes faster and faster.

He's moaning really loud and you have to turn around and cover his mouth before anyone hears you.

- 15 minutes later –

You both are fully dressed now and he gives you soft kisses and bites you lip.

"That was fun" He said cheekily

"Yes it was" You winked

The bell rang for next period, he asked you for your number and you grinned.

- The end -