Chapter One: You're So Gorgeous the Girls at School Would Probably Murder You

Kendall's POV

It was 10:30 at night and I was browsing various bathing suit stores online. I wasn't finding much that I liked, until I came across a peach one with black lace. I knew I could use it at some point.

You see I am sort of addicted to bathing suits, bikinis mostly. I have exactly 52 bathing suits that fit me. I have this many because I just happen to be a model. Only four people in my whole town know who I am and what I do.

I am homeschooled; I'd be a junior with my twin brother Harry this year. You see my brother goes to public school, he just isn't allowed to have friends over. We tried that once when he was eleven. His friend Tony came over and he needed to use the bathroom. He walked in my room instead and found me. Modelling. My parents told him that I was Harry's cousin. I'm not.

Since then Harry isn't allowed friends over. Or girls.

Anyways, back to the Bikini. I ordered it and it said I could use express order for five dollars more. That means it would be $65 and I'd have it tomorrow. Perfect. My 53rd and favourite bathing suit.

I ran downstairs to see my brother watching Dance Moms. I loved that show. I went to the kitchen to get food.

"HARRY!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"What?" he replied.

"If I make us food can I watch with you pleeeeeease?" I asked, dragging the please.

"Depends. Will you make me brownies?" He asked.

"With or without chocolate chunks?"

"With them please," he answered.

I whipped up a batch and threw them in the oven. I then proceeded to sit on the couch beside Harry.

After waiting 26 minutes I got up and frosted the brownies and put chocolate sprinkles on top. I then cut it into 50 pieces. I put four on a plate for him and then went to the freezer to get him ice cream.

I gave him his food and then went to get myself some fruit. I don't particularly like brownies on and I'm lactose intolerant so I took some lactaid and had two brownies and a small scoop of ice cream.

I sat down and we started watching another episode of Dance Moms. Maddie was my favourite character, then Brooke and then Jojo. I liked Mackenzie as well. It was the episode when Maddie has to kiss Gino, one of my favourites.

"So for that dinner you and mom and dad are going to tomorrow, what are you going to do?" I asked

"Eat." He answered flatly.

"Don't be stupid. I've never been to a dinner party, you have. What will go on?" I asked.

"The usual. We eat, then me and Tony and his little brothers go downstairs to play Xbox, Playstation, sometimes pool. You know? Later one we usually end up going to get slurpees at 7/11 or something. Depends on what we feel. Once we even went to a beach party and skinny... I've said to much." He answered.

"YOU WENT SKINNY DIPPING?" I yelled.

"Shh.! Mom and Dad are 24 steps above us and it is midnight! And yes, Tony and I went skinny dipping." He replied.

"With who?" I questioned.

"Megan Jamison, Kathleen Davies, Garret and Lacy."

"Like our cousins Garret and Lacy?" I asked.