FINAL CHAPTER 10 :'(

Ok let me just start this off by saying: HOLY SHIT. A warning- This chapter is fucking intense and every single time I tried to finish I started crying so.... Ya.
Also, I'm sooooo sorry it took me that long to finish it, but hey, I did like 20 other oneshots so... Check those out ^_^

Ok ok this is the last chapter so PLEASE ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You galloped (I don't think I spelled that right..) on your horse with your team mate (Armin).

The two of you sat on your horses in silence. The squad next to you kept all the titans away, or, they tried to.

They sent a black flare in the air as a variant titan approached. Armin repeated their action, loading the flare gun and shooting it straight into the air.

One of the men used his 3dmg and sliced into the back of the titan's foot, sending it to the ground instantly. The second man aimed for the nape of the neck, killing the giant with ease.

"You did it, Squad Leader Ness!" Armin exclaimed. He looked over at you with excitement in his eyes, almost to confirm that you witnessed it as well.

You smiled back at him, amused by his enthusiasm.

His excitement quickly faded as he looked back to the Ness and Siss to see another titan.

"Another titan? Geez, how many are going to come for us?" you muttered as you sent off yet another black flare.

The two of you watched as the titan ran toward you.

"Woah, I've never seen one that fast.." Armin said, his voice hardly above a whisper. Your breath hitched as the titan came closer into view, taking out both the men with violence and speed unlike that of any other titan. The being kept going. Straight toward you and Armin.

"No... Not this one" Armin said "This one.. It's not a normal titan. It has intelligence and a body like that of the Armored and Colossal Titans. It's-It's like Eren. A human inside a titans body. W-Who?! And why?!"

Armin panicked "This is bad what should I do?! I'm going to die! I'm going to get killed!"

"Armin!" you said. He looked over at you, shock on his face as if he just remembered that you were still there.

You heart pounded faster than the beat of the horses' hooves. Your breathes can out ragged and panicked, but you didn't show your worry to Armin, knowing it would freak him out even more.

You caught his eyes with your own and graced the most genuine smile you could manage.

"Armin, you're not going to die. I wouldn't let that happen. Trust me." you said. You remembered Levi making a similar pack with you, about an hour previous.

He nodded wearily.

The titan was now basically on top of you, it's feet only about 5 times bigger than the two of you combined.

You looked up at it just as Armin called out to you.

"Y/n! Break to the right, I can cover this!" you focused your attention back to the blond.

"Are you sure?" you yelled over the loud pounding of feet and hooves. He nodded and told you to hurry. You did as you were told, breaking off a few hundred feet.

The titan stepped directly next to Armin's horse, spooning it and causing it to rear, landing Armin on the ground.

"Armin!" you yelled, kicking your horse in the direction of the titan. Dammit! I knew it was a bad idea to split up!