Ex's

so recently I've been texting my ex's.
I think it's okay for ex's to be friends.
I mean the people I dated are hella cool and we were friends before we started dating eachother.

Don't you hate when you date your Bestfriend? It fucking sucks. Like why did I have to fall for you ?! We could've just stayed friends but no I had to imagine us being together .Like for example , I had this guy Bestfriend . He was so cool and I known him gor awhile and we both had feelings for eachother . We dated . Broke up and now we don't talk just awkwardly walk pass eachother in the hallway.

so I've been talking to 3 of my ex's .
•One who lives in Colorado
•One who moved to the other side of where I live
•One who I still have feelings for but is dating some other girl .
and our conversations have been alright but I have realized that I miss them. Like we can talk but it's still awkward. I wanna ask how they are all doing but when I ask people about if they are seeing anyone they might ask

"why ? you still like me ?"

like no I don't . I'm just asking .
go suck a dick or something . jeez.
Like we are friends . I just wanna know.
like I asked one of them if they were seeing anyone and he said yes . I just said oh cool but I honestly wanted to ask all these questions and then i started saying stuff and he was like you aren't any of the things you say you are and I'm here confused like you still wanna hit this or??

like I can't break up with people .
like that's a no.
I am not about that life.
people break up with me .
like that's okay
I am about that life

I can admit that I still like one of my ex's and sometimes I wanna just hug him and walk him to class or even hold his hand but I can't...
I also like my other ex. still .
I miss us so much but I said something that made us not a thing anymore. I don't really tell anyone that we dated because it will literally freak out all my friends so .. but I loved that person so much. I loved everything about that person. they were special and I loved every flaw about that person.

I think people can be friends with their ex's and I think that it's normal for people to still like/love/miss their ex's or their relationship ...