Chapter 01

Summary:

Meeting you was my best mistake ever."

~*~

Sweet and shy 18 year old Park Eun Yeong lost her way in her new high school on the firsy day of school. She meets Jeon Jungkook, a member of BTS.

At first, she doesn't know that he's actually a famous kpop idol so she treats him the same way as how she treats others.

Jungkook's used to people treating him like God after he debuted. Despite that, he doesn't like it one bit. He doesn't like it when people treat him so differently after he debuted.

So when he meets Park Eun Yeong, someone who treats him normally, he finds himself getting closer and closer to her. He finds himself falling for the first time.

~*~

Chapter 01

Eun Yeong's POV

Aish, I should have brought the school map with me today to school.

I mentally scolded myself.

It was my first day here in Seoul Art High and I lost my way around the huge school. I couldn't seem to find my class in this extremely large, humongous school. It was typical of me to forget to bring along the school map with me.

I only have 5 minutes left to find my class before school starts. I don't want to be late on my first day at my new high school.

Think Eun Yeong, think.

Since I'm a senior here in Seoul Art High, my class should be on the highest floor, which is the 6th floor. But which classrom is mine? There are like 5 classrooms altogether.

Fortunately for me, I spotted a student walking to the same direction as me. Most of the students were in class by now, so there weren't that many students in the hallway to ask directions for.

I quickly catch up with the student walking a few metres in front of me. I tapped his shoulder lightly.

He stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"E-Excuse me," I glanced at his nametag. Jeon Jungkook. "Jungkook-shi."

"What can I help you?" He asked politely.

"A-Ah," I was a little more nervous under his stare. "I'm a new student here and I can't find my way to class." His soften a little when I told him I lost my way. "So I was kind of wondering if you knew where class 5A-1 is."

"5A-1?" He repeated. I nodded. "Well, that's a coincident then," I raised an eyebrow, clearly confused. "I too, am in class 5A-1."

"Jinjja? That's great then!" I said excitedly. "We could be classmates!"

He chuckled.

My laughter immediately died down when the bell rung.

Shoot.

I'm late for the first day of my high school.

~*~

Author's Note:

Heeyyy guyyss~ ☺

I decided to write a Jungkook Fan Fic because you know how much I <3 him and I'm literally obsessed with him >///<

Vote if you like this chapter! ^^

Stay tuned for the next chapter! :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

FYI, Park Eun Yeong is staring as Im Yoona (SNSD)

2:12 PM

Mon, 28 Dec

-Alyssa