I STILL HAVE MY WAR PAINT ON!!!!!

pic of ptv --------------->

Ella's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...."

"So..."

"I have a really random question for you guys." Jaime says randomly.

"Shoot." Kyra says.

"Do you guys ever take off the makeup or will we never get to see your real faces?"

"You wont if we can help it." I say.

"Why?"  Vic asks.

"We value our identities to much to let anyone in the industry know who we really are, thus allowing us to have normal lives on the side of all of this." Kyra says.

"Oh...." Vic says.

"So do you guys know what the tour bus situation is, because no one ever informed us if we are going to have to share a bus with y'all or not." I ask/say.

"We all have to share a bus." Vic says.

"Okay, Pierce The Veil, you should start doing your vocal warm ups, Kids  In The Dark, go get ready." Sam says as he walks back into the room.

"The show is in 15 minuets." He adds.

Vic and Jaime start doing vocal warm ups while Tony texts someone and Mike drums on his legs.

"PTV SHOW TIME!" A stage hand yells in the room.

~Time Skip shows over~

I walk off stage and instantly towards the dressing room while getting out my phone and dialing the number for my school.
"Hello, this is Nancy (idk) speaking, how may i help you?" Person (Nancy) says.

"Um, Yes, This is Ella Stone and i need to go on independent study for the next year and need to pick up all of the work asap, please inform my teachers of what is going on. When do you think the earliest i can pick up the work would be?" I say as formally as possible.

"I'm afraid that the only way your going to be able to pick up all of the work at once is  for u to come and get it now, the teachers have lesson plans made already for the whole year in case something like this happens, when will be the  earliest you can be here?" Nancy asks.

"I can be there in thirty minuets, at the earliest."  I say.

"Okay, i will have all the work ready for you in the front office when you get here." 

" Okay." I say. I don't really know how to end a formal call so i just hang up. 

I run out of the dressing room to find Sam. After five minuets, i finally find him.

"Sam i have to go call if you need anything."

"But you have a meet and greet in 45 minuets!"

"I'll try to make it back in time for that, i'm sorry but i have to go do something."

"Okay, hurry back."

"Will do."

BY the time i get on the bus ive got 15 minuet left to get to the school.....

I STILL HAVE MY WAR PAINT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!