Jeff one

Key:

F/C~ Favourite color

S/C ~ Skin color

Y/N ~ Your name

H/L ~ Hair length

H/C ~ Hair Color

"Hey, Y/N." Jeffery kicked at you from across the couch, you look up from your book.

"What  Jeff?" You snarled.

"I am boreedddd~" He whined and kicked his feet like a child.

"Too bad I am reading." You growled and he huffed, crossing his arms and looked away.

"...Y/N~~~" You slammed your book down. 

"FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT!!" You yelled, and he looked at you with a sly face.

".....Bend over." You blinked and blushed, 

"wh-wha..?" You started but he jumped on you, pinning your arms above your head and licked his lips.

"I think I just found out what I can do...." He chuckled dryly and raised your legs over his shoulder as he began to remove your leggins, pulling your F/C panties along with them.

"W-W-Woah!! Wait a second!!" you gasped and he mashed your lips together, biting your bottom lip ever so lightly. You moaned onto his mouth and he took the opportunity and snuck his tongue into your mouth, claiming dominance over yours. He traced his fingers along that one spot on your spine, the one that drives you up the tree.

"J-Jeff!! B-But everyone's here!!!" You protested as he began to nip at your neck.

"I honestly couldn't care less." He said and you ran your fingers through his fluffy mess of his hair, biting your lip gently, and to be honest with yourself you couldn't have cared less either. He began to pull you out of your t-shirt, you were pretty glad you took your bra off for bed as he ravished your left breats, tweaking your nipple lightly, earning a yelp from you.

"Heheheh you sound so cute~" He chuckled and you his back, causing him to laugh harder, which sounded dry. He reached his hand lower unzipped his pants, revealing his length and lined up with your entrance.

"W-wha? Your not going to at least prepare me" You said as you threw your hands over your face.

"UGH.I am going fuck you until I cum and get bored" He whined and plunged inside of you, earing a shriek from you.

"Jeff? What th- WHAT THE FUCK JEFF!" You looked up to see EJ holding a vanilla cappicino, who was obviously displeased by the situation.

"Don't be mad because I get ass Jack" He shrugged as he thrusted into you gently.

"Can't you take this elsewhere? Real housewives of Atlanta is coming on damnit!!" He whined as he tried not to look at you. 

"No, That's too much work, but your happy to watch your show," Jeff said with a wide grin and EJ put his hand on his temple.

"You know what, I don't even care anymore" He said and walked past you, sitting on the other edge of the couch.

"Atta boy~!" Jeff said and continued to thrust into you, bringing your knees over his shoulders and grunted lightly.

"fuwah....J-Jeff.." You moaned, curling you toes inward, you could see EJ, He was sunked in the arm of the chair with the TV on full blast, his ears were bright red, so he was probably blushing. Jeff slid a hand back under your shirt and began to bite your ear. You realized that in the position you were in, EJ could see your most private area.  You squirmed underneath him and burried your face in his hoodie.

 "Aww, your such a beeb." Jeff cooed and kissed you head. 

"Je-Jeff I am gonna....." You were cut short my your high, he pulled out, so the tip was only in and began stroking the rest. 

"Hang on a minute...." He furrowed his brows and groaned light as hecame, some of it got inside, the rest got on the couch and.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" You heard EJ yelled. 

"What?"

"YOU GOT JIZZ ON MY PANTS!!" He wailed and punched Jeff in the balls, Literally. He groaned and his head fell onto yours, 

"J-J-Jeff..? Are you okay?" You asked, as you thought you felt a single tear hit your hair.But you really care if he would be able to still cum.

"Y/N....Go get cleaned up" He murmured and got up, put his dick away and glared at EJ.

"I am going to cut your balls of Jack." He growled and Jack threw a kidney at him, getting blood on his face and hoodie and jumped over the couch, with jeff hot on his trail, with abit of a limp.