Chapter 3

Please enjoy this chapter❤️ please give me feed back.

I finish curling my hair and put on my high waisted black shorts with a navy blue sheer top with flowers and black heels. I walk out of my room and see the two boys waiting. Blake looks at me from head to toe.
"Well don't you look nice." He smirks. Jeremy slaps him in the head.
"Watch it." I can't help but laugh
~*~

We arrive to the party, and are quickly greeted by many people.
"I'm going to get a drink." I say I was about to leave when Jeremy grabs my arm.
"Take it easy please." He says concerned
"Don't worry I will."
~*~
A hot guy walks up to me and offers me a drink I gladly take it and start to dance with him, I have at least had 5 beers already,
"What's your name?" He asked
"Jeremy, oh wait that my brothers name." I giggle
"It's Peyton."
"I'm Max, want me to give you a tour of the house?"
If I wasn't so drunk I would have never fell for that one.
"Yeah....s..sure" I said slowly
We start to walk up the stairs when I register what could happen.
"Um. Actually I'm good." I say as I walk down the stairs before I could go far, he grabs my Arms and pulls me up the stairs.
"Blake! Jeremy!" I scream hoping they would hear me. He quickly covers my mouth and drags me into a room and locking the door. He starts to take  my shirt off while kissing me neck. I try to push him away  but he slams me into the wall he takes off my shorts and throws me on the bed. I hear his zipper go down.
"No...please." I cry
Before anything else could happen Blake comes bursting threw the door. He grabs Max and knocks him out cold.
"Peyton.." He says quietly throwing my shirt and shorts back. He picks me up bridal style and next thing I know I'm I'm the apartment Blake takes my shoes off and puts me in bed before he could leave I grab his arm.
"Will you stay with me?" I ask
"Yeah sure."
He climbs into my bed, I cuddle up with him feeling his warm chest.
"Thanks you." I say
"No problem." He answers and pulls me closer. I feel my eyelids getting heavy.