Dating Power!

(AN: I hope you darlings like it so far. Much more to come! <3)

"Follow me!" Mettaton grabbed Papyrus' hand and raced out of the lab to his huge mansion in Hotland.

"W-wowie! Your mansion is huge!" Papryus looked up at the giant pink and black mansion.

"Thank you, gorgeous." He led the skeleton inside. "Hungry or thirsty?"

"No, thank you." The robot led Papyrus around, then finally they went into his living room.

Mettaton sat on one of his long, fuzzy, pink leather couch, and patted the seat beside him. " Come here you." Papyrus sat down, and Mettaton laid his legs across his lap, laying back on the arm of the couch.

"M-metta?" Papyrus gulped, seeing and feeling Mettaton's long, perfect, steel legs on his lap. "W-what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing darling~.. Just propping up my legs, they're tired~." Mettaton winked, wrapping his leg closest to Papyrus behind his neck. Papyrus' blush grew. Mettaton sighed and touched his ear. "Excuse me, Pappy... Go for me, darling." On the other end of the line, a female voice was barely audible. "No, I can't today. I'm busy. Ugh... give me 15 minutes, okay? Everything better be ready when I get there. Bye bye, love." Mettaton looked back at the skeleton. "Would you like to go to work with me? There was a change of plans that I was not told about. "

"Well of course!" Papyrus smiled. Mettaton moved his legs and stood up, pulling Papyrus up with him. Mettaton quickly kissed him before running off to do his hair, leaving Papyrus with weak knees, no words, and a racing heart. (Well, if he actually had one.) "M-metta..are you in...here..?" Mettaton dropped the side of his hair when he heard Papyrus. "That side of your face...what is it?"

"I'm not completely finished... I left before Alphys could finish me.. Why else would I keep my hair like it is? Its unattractive, the wires and gears behind all of this. No one would want to see it." Mettaton finished up his hair, spraying it down with hairspray.

"None of you is unattractive. That little unfinished bit shows not even you are perfect." Papyrus moved his hair and "kissed" around the hole in his face. "Not even I, the great Papyrus is perfect!" Mettaton laughed, his beautiful smile returning to his face.

"You're so cute, darling." Mettaton shined himself, then he took Papyrus' hand and walked with him out the door. The studio/set wasn't far, so they just walked.

"So hot..." Papyrus fanned himself, then looked over at Mettaton. "Doesn't your metal overheat living here?" Papyrus touched the metal of Mettaton's arms, they were surprisingly cool.

"I have an internal cooling system. I recharge it in Snowdin. It lasts two weeks or so. If I didn't have it, yes, I would overheat." Mettaton led him inside, glaring at those who stared and seeing one of the workers who he knew had a huge crush on him, but he hated. Mettaton kissed Papyrus hard, keeping an eye open to watch her gasp and run off. He pulled away and stood, telling his bodyguard to treat Papyrus well. "Pappy darling~ come here and meet my bodyguard, Toby!"

(AN: Yes, like Toby Fox. How am I doing? Anything you guys want? Tell me in the comments or message me! Love you guys!
~Mettaton )