Part 3

sienna awoke to the sound of her daughter gurgling in her coat at the foot of the bed. she stood up and wrapped her dressing gown round her before picking up the infant. she walked out into the living area where she sat down on the sofa with Holly still in her arms.

"you're a noisy little monkey aren't you."sienna said as the 4  month old baby glared up at her before gurgling again. 

"shhh, your gonna wake daddy up."sienna said trying to keep the infant quiet.

"its a bit late for that."ben said standing in the door way. 

"she didn't wake you did she."sienna asked as the police officer sat down next to her.

"if she did i would've gone back to sleep."he replied and sienna rolled her. the pair kissed just as holly kicked her mother in the face.

"ouch,"she said after biting her tongue, "wait ben i can taste blood"she added and ben began laughing.

"ben I've taken a chunk out of my tongue."she said passing holly to ben she walked over to the bathroom mirror and minced her mouth out before reentering the living room.

"so are we still going to the dog for lunch with Darren."Ben asked and sienna sighed.

"come on his my best mate."he added placing his hands on siennas shoulders.

"fine i suppose i can handle an hour with him."She said looking into her partners eyes as he planted a kiss on her lips. 

"i'll meet you there then, 12 o'clock. ok."he said and sienna replied with a blunt "ok" And with that he left leaving Sienna alone with Holly. she tidied the flat before making holly a bottle and getting dressed. 

Sienna walked over to Holly picking her up out of her coat before placing her into a carseat with her bunny.

"come on then lets go make small talk with mummies ex."sienna giggled and holly copied her making the new mum smile. Sienna struggled down the flight of stairs with the buggy in one hand and Holly's car seat in the other.

Sienna began her walk to the dog but stopped several times to place holly's dummy back in her mouth. when sienna finally arrived at the dog she was surprised to see half the village waiting for her all except ben that was until she looked down.