I'm coming home

I can't wait to talk to her again.

Bree sighed and came out side with me. "Yes Chase?" She asked I looked at her eyes and hugged her tight. "Bree come back home. Please we all miss you. You need to be home with us. We can get your chip back in place! Please just, come back..." I was on my knees begging here! Literally! I was on my kneese!! She crossed her arms and smirked. "If you kiss me once we get back and we are alone." I felt all... warm inside. I must of been blushing hard. I nodded. "Ok fine!" I grabbed her wrist and then she pulled away. I looked at her. "Let me grab my stuff!" I smiled and as she walked away I smirked looking at her butt. It was cute. She was cute.

Bree's P.O.V

Once I was done grabbing my stuff I headed out to Chase after hugging and thanking Catlin and her mother. We were walking home when it started to rain. "Oh no!" Chase smiled and laughed as we went under a Weeping willow. I looked at him in his eyes and he smiled stupidly at me looking in my eyes. "So, we are alone... no one around... no Leo, Mr. Davenport, or Adam... he smiled and leaned in hand on my cheek pulling me in as well. Once our lips toutched, there was literally sparks! I didn't want to pull away so I moved closers and he held me tighter.

Our lips moved in sync, I had my arms around his neck and he had his around my hips, pulling me closer. There were still sparks flying in between our lips. We pulled away for air and looked at each other. We both smiled and I hugged him. I whispered in his ear, "I love you..." he hugged me tight and whispered close in my ear, "I have always loved you... so much..." We pulled away and went home in the rain.

Once we got home, everyone came and gave me a hug. Mr. Davenport hugged me tight and said looking at me, "Don't you ever think that just because you're not part of the team, that you aren't part of the family anymore. That goes for all of you. Even you Leo. You guys are brothers and sister. You are a family, no matter what, you always will be." We all smiled and nodded. "Ok now Bree and Chase, go dry off you're so king wet and gonna ruin my house. Go." I smiled and ran speeding to my room getting cleaned off. I have my own room, we all do, but we keep our capsules down stairs in the lab.

I can't believe there were sparks between me and Chase... I wonder why?

----------------------------
PUT IN THE COMMENTS WHY YOU THINK SO! And I will put your name in the next chapter for the idea!

Now, also, what do you think? Should I make more books for this book? Or should I add on to this book and keep it going?

Put everything in the comments below!! Vote too please!

I'm glad you guys are loving it!