Mine: Chapter One

She watched from outside of the bedroom window. His hands were all over that worthless tramp, when they should have been around her instead. He had called earlier in the day, telling his wife he was being kept at work, and would be home late.  “Kept at work, my ass.” she thought. She had had her suspicions for weeks now, from him being “kept at work” or staying at home, “sick”. Whenever he came back home, he always smelled of cheap perfume and cigarettes, even though he didn’t smoke. She had let it slide, hoping that these actions would cease, or just trying to shy away from the cruel truth: that her husband was cheating on her, with some younger, prettier mistress. Instead, the episodes became more often, several times a week.

                Then one day, she snapped. She had been sorting through the laundry, when she had found a package of condoms in her husband’s pocket. That was the last straw for her. She wouldn’t confront her husband, no. Instead, she would have her revenge on that slut that made her husband’s loyalty go astray. She spent weeks plotting, figuring out her technique, accounting for any possible errors. Meanwhile, she still played the role of a perfect, ignorant little wife around her husband, lulling him into a false sense of security. But tonight, she would fulfill her plan, taking back what was hers.  And so, she ended up here, peering into the window at her husband and his mistress. She looked down at her toys, smiling cruelly with glee. She could already imagine what she would do to that tramp, mentally planning out where all of her toys could be implemented. With that though in mind, all that was left to do was wait.