Chapter 1

I was walking in the woods in my favourite white dress I wasn't meant to be out but I needed some air my parents don't let me out by my self but I'm 17 I can do what I want.
I'm what you call a good girl I listen in class never get detentions and always straight As.
In the distance I can see a white rose my favourite I start running to it ignoring the sign that says no trespassing. I grab the rose and sniff it . " hmmmm" nice.

I walk further seeing more white roses if you can't tell white is my favourite colour it's simple and innocent. Soon I hear blaring loud sounds " get down and don't move "
I follow the instruction quickly grabbing a rose for mother. Soon I hear feet running towards me I'm suddenly grabbed and blindfolded I grip the roses tight and I say a prayer.

I scream kicking everywhere begging to be let go . I guess that won't happen as I am slapped across the face. I whimper quietly and shut my mouth.
I hear a door open and I'm carried up some stairs and another door opens .

" sir we found this girl roaming about what should we do " a tough voice says
" should we put her on the death list " another voice says
I gasp and start crying .

I cry louder as they talk on and soon a voice booms "QUIET LEAVE THIS ROOM AT ONCE " the man says
There were choruses of yes sirs and sorry sir . I giggled at how afraid they were . " leave the girl " the supposed sir said .
The blindfold is taken off and I open my eyes slowly to see a massive office and a young man maybe 20 behind the desk.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to cross your territory I just wanted white roses " I rambled
He stood there his face cold and emotionless. So I continued to speak.
" I just wanted them for my mother she loves them you see although she likes red roses too or was it purple ones maybe pink actually she likes lilies yeah lilies..." I mumble to myself.
He stares and I open my mouth to speak wen he shuts me up by saying "Enough"
"You will be put on the death list you are number 10 so in 10 days you will be killed what's your name so I can right it on the list " he demands
" rosa short for rosalina" I say
"Slash " he says
"What " I ask confused
" my name is Slash" he says coldly
I nod and play with my dress when I look up I see him staring at my body and I blush hard.
" well Rosalina there are no more death awaiting rooms so you can sleep in my guest room"
I nod and await to be taken to my room.
He calls over for a guy called Sammy to come and escort me to my room.
Sammy gives me a soft smile and leads me to my door .
" I'm sorry my brother is like this you seem like a nice girl , I'm sammy I'm 15 and my Brother Slash is 21 " he says softly
" I'm rosa I'm 17 and I don't want to die " I whimper crying
" shhhh don't cry I'll make sure you won't die so we can become best friends okay " he says hugging me
" thanks I appreciate that " I say wiping my tears
" how about I get you something to eat and drink and you relax inside okay and never go in Slashes room okay ". He says
I knew after that it won't be so bad after all .

After he snuck some food and drink to me we sat down and watched a film together he ended up sleeping in my lap with me playing with his soft curls .

I soon feel asleep with two roses in my hand and a prayer in my heart.

If you liked it please vote thanks and don't forget to comment any ideas .