Adorable Quotes n.n

1.) A lawful kiss is never worth a stolen one.

2.) Love builds bridges where there are none.

3.) I ran up the door, closed the stairs. said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed and hopped into the light... All because you kissed me goodnight.

4.) The first time I saw you, I knew it was true.That I'd love you forever and that's what I'll do. You don't know what you do to me. You don't have a clue. You don't know what it's like to be me lookin at you!!

5.) I didn't ask to be a princess, but hey if the crown fits!!!

6.) Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights and all our jokes, I fell in love.

7.) letters start with ABC, numbers start with 123, music starts with DO-RE-MI, and love starts with you and me.

8.) everday may not be goog, but there is something good in everyday.

9.). I would give up happiness just to see you smile(:

10.) i love how you can make me feel like cinderella in jeans and converse when i am with you.

11.) Love when you're ready, not when you're alone.

12.)only you can give me that feeling

13.) a dream is a wish your heart makes.

14.)in all honesty, I'm obly happy when you are. n.n

15.) anyboy can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly!!(:

16.) you know you're inlove when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams.