Why

^^Heaven Tay= Baby mama   ^^

(Heaven and her friend):  Tay were u at Daddy!!!

They wake Lady up and went that happen all hell broke loss

Well let just say some people are in jail and Avi has has lot to deal with on more the ever.

 *Avi P.O.V*

Man I cant not believe  he would do something like that.  He told me about but for him to get her pregnant while we are to together is low real low. This chick just told me they have three month old baby. When she come look for . That shit real soo like .....

Now I think where was Tay when all happen now that's all I can think about. I had call to see where he was.

*** *** 

(Tay):  yes 

(Avi): where u at

(Tay): i'm at my mom place 

(Avi): well u need to come home cause ur baby-mama  and her friend  came by look for. How come i did not know u had a three month old baby?  How come u mess around with that chick again then u get her pregnant real that wat we on now?

(Tay): man I well talk to when i get home 

(Avi): by time u get home i might be gone 

(Tay):  i will home in five min u better there

*** ***

I pt down my and when to pack my bag and put it the car. I got my coat and purse  ready for me to go. I was going to let him talk then i'm going to leave. Ten minute late he pull i was get ready to cause it started to rain.  

" Just let me tell u ok", Tay  said i gave i don't care look. " wat  do want to tell huh? oh baby i mess it was a one night and we were in the moment i did use a condom. But u want get mad when i tell you im pregnant that not how it work. why did u just tell me that u don't want be together cause u don't want be tried down? "  i shock my head fina get in my car but then he grads my are " look im sorry ok it not that it just one night i was at this party i got drunk that how it all happen that baby was mistake."   i just roll my eyes and "and our was not that want u say at first right."

 I got in my car it was like two in the morning where was i going to go.So i just went to a hotel i did not feel like talk to anybody. So i just got a room took a shower and order some food and watch t.v and went to sleep.

....................

I wake up i had 20 missed call and almost 100 text message .....

(What will happen next)