Chapter 20

"What should we do?" Alfie asked still standing there. "WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO! WE HAVE TO GO GET THEM!" I yelled tears still flowing. Alfie nodded and we ran out to the car. I was still crying in the car. "Ave you have to calm down!" I hit the dashboard "YOU DON'T GET IT! THIS IS MY FAULT!" I shouted. "Calmly tell me how its your fault." Alfie said trying to calm me down. I took a few breaths "If i wouldn't have left they would have never gotten hit in the first place." I heard Alfie sigh. "Look he has no right to hit any of you, or do what he did to you! This is not your fault! This is that thing being a coward!". Alfie stepped on the gas a little bit more the closer we got to my old house.

We pulled up and Alfie jumped out and ran hitting the door as hard as he could. I ran behind him holding one of his fist "Don't do anything stupid." I said just above a whisper. The door knob turned and it cracked open and an eye was exposed. "Avery?" my mother said opening the door all the way. "MOM!" i shouted as she pulled me into her arms. This i looked up to see a fist coming my was. It knocked me to the ground as my mother screamed. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" i heard Alfie scream grabbing my father by his shirt and shoving him back.

Alfie and my step dad were about the same height but my step father was a lot bigger than Alfie. "STOP!" I yelled from the ground trying to see out of my eye."What do you think you gonna do?" I heard my step father said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Alfie yelled. "If you fucking lay a hand on me ill call the cops on your ass for having sex with a minor." he said laughing after. I watched as Alfie looked back at me then back at him. He let go and ran over to me helping me up onto my feet. "Ave lets-" He was cut off by my step dad. "WHOA! Shes not leaving!"

Alfie turned around and "Shes not staying here!" Alfie spat at him. "She's staying right here." My step father said pulling his phone out. Alfie looked at me "Ave i-" I cut him off. "Alfie go." He got a confused look on his face. "Alfie I don't want you going to jail. Just go!" He shook his head. "No i wont leave you!" He said barley above a whisper. "Alfie you have to. I wont let you get hurt too." I saw a tear fall from Alfie's eye. "No it cant be like this." He said with a crack in his voice. "I love you." I said pecking his cheek.

"Aw isn't that cute!" My step dad said. Alfie took a step towards him, i grabbed his arm pulling him out of the house. I shut the door quickly and locked it. "LET ME IN!" Alfie yelled  thought the door. I just stood there and started to cry. My mother walked over and pulled me into her arms. "Its ok baby." She said into my ear. But i knew it wouldn't be. I broke out of her arms and ran into my room shutting the door. Then the door flew open and my step dad walked in.

"Whats wrong princess?" He said shutting the door."You know whats wrong! How did you even find out?" I asked my voice getting louder. "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND TOD TOLD ME!" I felt something in me switch and my blood boil. "HOW COULD HE EVEN HAVE FOUND OUT!" My step dad stated to laugh. "You know you two shouldn't confess your love on the street." I turned around and looked at his smug smile. "HE WAS WATCHING ME!" He nodded "I had him watch you two love birds." 

I wanted to kill him right there. "HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted stepping towards him. Then he smacked to the ground. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! NOW I HAVE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!" He then walked over to me and threw me on the bed. I looked to see him starting to undo his belt. "NO OH GOD NO!" I jumped up and ran for the door. I almost made it put he picked me up and threw me back on the bed this time hovering over me. "PLEASE DON'T!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "No bad girls get punished." I closed my eyes and screamed as loud as i could, but to no prevail. No matter how hard i cried he didn't stop.