Chapter 1 - First day

"Have a great day sweetie! " my mom yelled

"See you later mom! " I yelled back.

I stepped out of my mom's BMW and made my way to the huge school ahead of me. It was quite sight. It was quite an old school and had overgrown ivy on its tall walls and was painted a soft cream. It gave a vintage feeling which I quite liked. I remember my mom telling me it was one of the most expensive schools in town and I had better make sure my grades were high and I was never late for class.

Speaking of class ,I didn't even what my next class was!

I checked my timetable and my first class was Maths. So fun, am I right? My time table said that Maths was in room 24 , Mr Roberts. I had no idea who or where that was , how the hell am I supposed to get to class?

I walked around for a bit and -

"Ouch!" I squealed.

I looked up and I saw I had bumped into girl who had spilled her coffee
Congratulations Leah you bunped into someone and made them slill their coffee on your first day.

"I'm so so sorry , I was looking for my class and I got lost and - "

" no worries gal, you must be new here? " she said with rich californian accent and a warm smile.

"Is it that obvious?" I said, blushing seeing as we attracted a crowd.

"quite!" She giggled. "But don't worry about it gal things are quite tough here , whats your first lesson? Come let me walk you to class. "

We walked together to English seeing as she also has English and she seemed quite cool. It turns out she had moved from LA two summers ago and she has boyfriend called Tyler.

" oh and by the way, my names Emma, Emma Wood " she said

" my names Leah, Leah Jacobs. "

Before she had the chance to reply a tall blonde girl, with way to much make up started yelling at her.

"Get out of my seat! " the girl screamed at Emma

" if this is your seat then why am I on it?" Emma cleverly replied.

" I'm telling you one last time to get out of my seat! "

" Take your cheap ass make - up and find another seat cause this one is obviously taken. "

" Ms Martin and Ms Turnbull is there a problem? " Mr Roberts queried.

"No no no no, not at all Mr Roberts, " Emma replied sweetly

" Then can you please quiet down. "

-----–---–--

" What was that all about? " I asked Emma.

" Oh that girl? That's Chelesea Turnbull, also known as our 'Queen Bee' more like Queen Bitch. "

" I'm guessing you guys don't like each other? "

" exactly, shes too fake for me. Promise me you won't ever be that fake? "

" Hahaha, I promise you that for sure "

" Kay now lets make our way to lunch "

" yeah just let me pass by my locker"

" Meet me by the red table "

" Sure thing " I replied

I made my way to my locker and I dropped one of my books. As I leant down to pick it up a hot guy picked it up for me. How cliche is that?

" These must belong to you," he said with a smirk.

" and indeed they do, thanks dude "

" no problem girl, let me walk you to lunch cutie "

Ugh he was one of those player types thinking their could charm their way to your pussy. No no no no I don't work like that.

" no sorry I'm passing by the ladies room anyway. "

" I'll come with you " he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

" Ew no you perv! " I yelled loud enough to attract a some funny stares.

" Hmm I like a girl who plays hard to get " he said licking his lips.

" What's your name anyway dude? "

" Cole Summers " he said with a wink.

" Don't you have a girlfriend to annoy? "

" I can't make out with her , she won't let me ruin her lipstick "

I gasped when I heard this. That's the most PATHETIC thing I have ever heard. What type of relationship is that?

" come just let me walk you to lunch?" He pleaded

" Fine " I sighed

He walked me to lunch and suddenly I heard a piercing scream. I looked around and it seemed to be coming from Chelsea.

" Get away from my boy friend! "
I should have seen this coming. Who else wears that much make up?

" Babe, don't make a scene " Cole said as he tried to calm her down.

"Maybe if you weren't walking around with this fly infested skank -

As soon as I heard a call me I took action. Physical action. Let's just say my fist and her jaw aren't very good friends.

**** 10 minutes later in the principals office ***

"So miss Jacobs why exactly did you punch Ms Turnbull? "

"That bitch called me a fly infested skank! " I screeched

"Language miss! "

"Sorry Ms Millar... "

" I'm giving you both 3 weeks of detention "

I inwardly groaned. I guess I did deserve it. I quickly exited the room while Chelsea continued to argue with Ms Millar. I checked my phone for the time and a message from an unknown number texted me.

- hey babe, I how feisty you were today ;) xx

Who was that? And how did they get my number? Only one name popped into my head - Cole Summers

///////////////////////////////////

Hey everyone so that was the first chapter of 'HANDS OFF' and please tell me how you think cause this is my first book on Wattpad! The picture on the side is Leah Jacobs (played by Cara delevigne) And I'd you did like it V o t e And if you think it needs more work C o m m e n t!

PS: I update regularly about twice a week or more!

PSS:  Message me if you wanna chat  ;) xx

Xoxo, Kel