Chapter 2 - Cole Summers

- Who is this? - L
- it's ya boy Cole ;) - C
- How did you get my number? - L
- I have my ways bby girl xx - C
- Stalker much? - L
- If I say yes will you fuck me?
- No! - L
-Ugh ,was worth a try - C
- Why are you speaking to me? - L
- You busy tonight? - C

Hmm what should I reply? I'm not busy and I haven't fucked anyone in ages. And my sister, Amy , got me new underwear from VS the other day. I might was well.

- as long as you have protection babe ;) - L
- okay I'll send you my address, just don't tell Chelsea ;) xx
- Sure thang suga

" Where you going love? " queried my mom. She knew I've had sex before and she wasn't bothered as long as I didn't fall pregnant. She says she was the same when she was younger. I know some mom I have, she's pretty cool though and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

" Off to a friends, I'll be back at 11:30 sharp ,mom "

" enjoy sweetheart! "

" oh I will"

I got in my Black Mini Cooper and sped off to Coles. He seemed like a pretty cool guy and telling from the big buldge I saw in his pants, he had pretty big balls. I arrived at the place and it was quite huge. He didn't live to far from me since we both live on the rich side of Chicago.

*4 hours later*

" Harder! Harder! " I moaned, Cole was really good at this.

" You like it like that hmm?" He whispered.

Before I had a chance to reply, we heard loud knocking on the door.

" Cole! Cole! Baby open up! I need to know what color your tie is gonna be for my dress! Cooole!" Screamed a squeaky girly voice. I was quite sure I recognized that voice...from somewhere.

" Ohhhh my shit" Cole cursed.

" what's wrong? Who's at the door?"

"Chels baby I'm coming! " he yelled.

" You didn't bother to make sure your girlfriend wasn't coming???" I vigorously whispered.

" I didn't know! She always does this, just pops up whenever she wants , kinda annoying. You know she - "

"We have no time boy, we have to get dressed and get me outta here!" I yelled.

Damn was this boy outta his head rock he calls a brain???? He should have made sure his fricking girlfriend wasn't going to show up! Or at least a heads up!

I quickly got dressed, gave Cole a little lip nibble before escalating out of his window. I carefully made sure I climbed from his room safety, it was on the third floor. You would probably think I was scared but this isn't the first time this has happened. Oh hell no it isn't.

I finally got home at 11:44 am , not too late, and got into my bed and started watching some Netflix with my mum.

It's been a good first day, I thought. I made a cool friend, and had sex with the hottest guy in school also known as Queen bitch's boyfriend and came home to watch Netflix with my favorite person (over 30) in the world. My life's going great.

So I thought...

///////////////////////

Wanna know more? Stay tuned for chapter 3 which will be uploaded latest 3rd of January!

Stay rad babes & keep wattpadding!
Ps: the photo on the side is Cole Summers played by the high school musical hottie Zac Efron!

Xoxo,Kel