chapter 3

Samiyah (POV)
After we got back from school me and ariana went back to my place we just decided to go to the mall tomorrow after school I didn't feel like going anywhere. I was on the couch watching bubble guppies Dont judge ! Tho .. I saw ariana texting somebody.

"Who you texting ?"
"UMM nobody " She said . I smirked I just snatched her phone from her hand . I looked at the contact name it said "Swae" I just shook my head and gave it back to her .

Ariana (POV)
I can't belive she just snatched my shit . I just started talking to swae he's real cool and funny . I think we'll become friends or more we will just have to wait and see . Speaking of swae he started calling I was scared to answer it but I'll just answer it

"Hello? "
Swae -" Hey future bae "
"Future bae ?"
Swae-" I'm just playing with you but I hope you can be my bae one day hopefully soon "
" oh well we will see when that day comes"
Swae-" Okay bae I mean ariana well I'll call you later "
"Mm okay "
After we got off I was smiling hard asb samiyah gave me a face but she just mad cause her bae hakeem didn't text her yet .

Samiyah (POV)
I saw ariana smiling hard asf so I gave her a mean look . Then my phone had buzzed it was from an unknown number it said

"Hey ma "
" And you is? "
"This hakeem "
" oh , I was about to say but I'm not yo bae "
" well not yet "
" mmm yeah okay "
I changed his name in my contact list to " Hakeem" . Then he called me . We started talking we've been on the phone for like an hour now . He told me that he just had woke up before he got on the phone with me . His sleepy voice sound so fucking sexy it makes me melt .
Ariana was laughing on the phone with,swae I don't know what they was talm bout but it had to be really funny cause she was in tears .

Swae (POV )
I was telling ariana funny story's and we was talking about weird and nasty stuff I think I like her ...

Hakeem (POV )
Me and samiyah been on the phone for 2 hours now she fell asleep on the phone tho but wait till she fall asleep the night when I ... nvm but I think I'm really into her ..

*****************************
I think this book just gone be better then my other one. .. !!! But keep reading ..
*****************************