Blood and Ink

*A/N - Sorry I haven't been able to update as much as I would have liked my sister had a major accident so I've been busy with her for a while*

I was super stoked to get my tattoo, I got in there went to the front and brought out my notepad. Hello, My name is Silence Byrd and I'm here from my appointment for my angel wings on my back. :)  I handed it to the guy by the register and he nodded before taking me back in the other room and waiting for me was my assigned artist , Scarlett *red head in picture...not my picture*. She had everything ready and we got straight to it, I was placed on a weird chair, had my face in a cushioned toilet lid and had my knees bent and she went to town on my back. Taking breaks here and there, I was in and out no problems in a little over 3 hours other then the slight ache in my knees and boobs :( they were squished the entire time. When she finished she led me to a full sized mirror and I got a look at it and I was bouncing around and clapping my hands like a retarded seal but I loved my new tattoo so I expressed that I did. I gave her a tip and payed for the tattoo and I was out, I thought it was really nice that BVB stayed the entire time waiting for me to get done to take me back home. They  asked me if I wanted to grab a bite to eat before we all went back and I nodded, I was pretty hungry they asked what I wanted and I shrugged and grabbed my note pad. I'm good with anything really as long as its edible , I'm not that picky of an eater , I wrote down quickly and handed it to Andy who nodded and we found ourselves at a burger joint , which is fine with me. We ordered ate and headed back , simple as that. I even started helping them arrange stuff in their flat as they brought more stuff up, jesus how much stuff did they have? I went about helping them and then after everything was put where it needed to go, they went back to my place and I made dinner since they didn't have anything other then studio equipment and furniture for their bedrooms and kitchen stuff so I thought why not?  We had homemade white cheddar shells, grilled garlic chicken and corn on the cob. With how these boy eat you would think they only eat once a week, but I don't mind, I flattered really that they like my cooking so much. After dinner, they stayed for a little bit and just as they were about to leave Andy spoke up. "Oh, we never saw your tattoo that you were so happy to get" I nodded saying that I'd show them but I told them to turn around with my hand they got it and I turned around too just in case they tried to be sneaky , I lifted my tank top and bra up all and once and had them both just around my neck and used my banks to cover the sides and nipples of my boobs to make sure they couldn't see anything, I clapped my right hand on my thigh before quickly putting it back into place to get their attention. " DUDE , THAT IS AWESOME!!" To be honest at this point I don't know whether or not they were talking about the tattoo or the fact that I was topless and just out of sight. I moved my hand so my left arm was covering both before telling them to turn around again and quickly pulled my bra and tank in there proper place. Face slightly flushed from embarrassment , I clapped my hands and they turned around and I gave them a small smile, they wished me goodnight and they went next door. Who knows what was in store for tomorrow? 

*A/N- there it is guys, sorry it took so long, I'll try updating as soon as I can which will hopefully not take long as my sister is now out of the hospital*